Chapter Twelve

**Harry**

"Where are we going?" Spencer asked me for the tenth time.

"Somewhere, now will you please stop asking?" She leaned back in her seat and looked out the window.

"Why won't you tell me?"

"Because," She just kept looking out the window. "Get out."

"What?" she looked at me with confused eyes.

"You heard me, get out. We're here." She nodded and she got out. "Does your head still hurt?"

"No," she looked at were we where. "this is beautiful." I went up to here and stood next to her. She was right, it was beautiful. She looked beautiful today too. I wish I had the guts to tell her that. She just looks so, stunning. "Why did you take me here?" she asked after a moment of silence.

"I really like it here." I took a deep breath. "I have a lot of memories here. Some good, some bad. But memories none the less." I looked down at her. she just kept starring at the lake and trees. I reached for her hand. She quickly looked up at me and smiled. She looked back out at the water and the little ducks playing.

"What do we have to eat?" She asked.

"Just normal picnic stuff."

"Oh, um, this may sound really bad but I have never been on a picnic."

"What?!" I turned back to the car and got out the basket. "Well, there is some sandwiches, with tomatoes, ham, turkey, cheese, there are some fries, and carrots."

"When did you pack this?" She giggled and sat down.

"Before we left."

"When you say 'fries' do you mean potato chips?"

"What are potato chips?"

"You know those things you call fries."

"These?" I held the bag up.

"Yes! Those are chips not fries." She laughed again. I love watching her laugh. The way her smile shows her teeth and her cheeks get red. I sat down beside her and started making a sandwich. "I only want tomato and cheese. Oh and cut the sandwich into two diagonal parts!"

"Wow, anything else?"

"Turkey, ham, and cheese." I nodded and did as she said cutting it into two diagonal pieces. I handed her the plate and put 'chips' on there. I still didn't understand why Americans called them that. They are clearly fries but I'm not arguing with her over fries.

I made my sandwich