Chapter Four

-Niall-

I think she is starting to trust me. I hope. She is beautiful and I hate that man. Why was Liam asking so many questions? The boys always say that I am sensitive and that they have to make sure that the girl isn't going to break my heart. But I know that Spencer won't. She is sweet and I don't think it is possible for her to hurt someone. I feel so bad for her. That man is horrible. She was bruised but her face looks fine now. When I found her and picked her up, she had bruises and cuts all over her stomach. She didn't deserve it. And her parents. Why would they just leave her there like that.

"Niall?"

"Yes Spence?" I asked breaking my thoughts.

"I don't want to be alone. I am kind of scared of Liam."

"Of Liam?"

"Yeah I don't like when people ask me questions and get up in my face."

"Don't be scared of Liam. He is just trying to figure you out that's all. He wouldn't hurt a fly. Literally, Zayn tried to kill a spider once and Liam wouldn't let him. He got a cup and took him out side, then he took Zayns shoe and smacked his head and said 'That is how it felt for that poor spider.' It was quite funny." She laughed and gave me a hug.

"Thank you Niall. I feel save now. People have been my friend but once that guy came around again they wouldn't ever come and help. They would leave me there for him or not even look for me. You are the best person I have meet in a long time."

"Your welcome Spence. You didn't deserve that from him. Nobody does. Except him." I put my hand on her knee and squeezed it.

"But I still want you to stay with me. Its a new place and I don't want to be alone."

"Of course I will. I will be back in a minute okay?"

"Okay." She nodded her head and laid on the pillow. I pulled the blanket up to cover her. I leaned down to kiss her forehead. She smiled and closed her eyes. I left and went down to the boys.

"Liam!" I yelled as soon as I saw him. "Are you crazy?! You don't get all up in some ones face and ask them if they had been raped! You out of all the people I would least expect that from!" Louis looked scared. Zayn and Harry were looking at Liam in agreement.

"He's right man. You can't just ask a girl about how she got raped. She doesn't like people being all up in her face. No girl does." Harry backed me up.

"Look I am sorry. I just care about you Niall. I don't want her to hurt you."

"Its not me you should be apologizing to. But anyways I need to talk about something else. She has to come on tour with us and I need help talking to Simon."

"I will do it." Zayn offered. "He has always had a soft spot for me." That was true. For some reason he has always liked Zayn the most. He grabbed his phone and called Simon. "Hey I need to talk to you. Yeah, Its a girl, she has had some, um issues and she needs to come with us on tour, I know it sounds bad but, but she, look please she was raped and she can't go back to that place, okay, okay, thank you, bye." He hung up and looked at us. "He said that she could. But we can't expose her yet."

"Okay, then she will be a little secret. Oh yeah! I said I would go back up there!" I ran back to her and slowly opened the door. I saw her face was red. Like she had been crying. "Spence? What's wrong?"

"Huh, Oh nothing. I was waiting for you to come back." She laid her phone down on the little table. I forgot that I had told Louis to get one on the way here. I didn't believe her really but I wasn't going to worry about it tonight. "Thank you again for the phone."

"Well you will need it so when we are on tour and you need something." I laid down with her and rapped my arm around her. She was as far away from me as possible. She flinched and scooted closer to me. She was leaning on my chest. I could feel her breathing calm down indicating that she was asleep. I saw her phone light up. I leaned over her slowly not to wake her up and I read her message.

From: Unknown

I will find you and when I do you and your lover will get it.

I was shocked. This had to be the man that attacked her. I read the last message she got.

From: Unknown

You can run and you can hide but just know that I will find you and when I do you will get it. Bad!

I put her phone back and hugged her tightly. That's when I realized that I had to protect her. I wasn't going to let him hurt her again. I don't care if that means that I get hurt. Just that she says protected.