Chapter 10

Leah's POV:

Today was the day of my date with Tyler. My hair was back to brown because I redyed it a few days ago but he doesn't know yet. Having grey hair was cool, but I missed my dark brown hair.

I stripped myself of all of my clothes and got into the shower, the warm water hitting my skin. Music was playing, so naturally I hummed and sung along. You know, the best thing about living alone is that you could do whatever the hell you want and sing as loud as you want. You could fill your cabinets up with whatever junk food you want, and the best part is you can have it all to yourself.

After enjoying my shower I picked my outfit out. This is gonna be a disaster because I don't even know where he's taking me. I don't wanna overdress or underdress either because that would be embarrassing. I decided on a cream colored blouse that was tucked into the front, black ripped skinny jeans, with black ankle boots, and a matte black and gold watch that I always wear.

I have to do hair now. Shit. I'm so bad with hair. Where is Isabella when I need her. I just put my hair into loose curls. Surprisingly, it didn't look too bad. After, I moved onto makeup. I never wore too much, well because I sucked at that too. I put some on until I felt satisfied with how I looked.

I looked in the mirror for one last time because Tyler just texted me that he would be here in 5 minutes.

Soon enough, the doorbell rang. I looked through the peep hole and saw Tyler fixing the collar of his shirt one last time. (Side note: bring the collared shirts back @ tyler.)I took a deep breath and opened it.

"Hey Gre-wait hold on," he said, smiling.

"Hey Tyler," I chuckled.

"Your hair looks great by the way," he said, "Why didn't you tell me about it?"

I shrugged, "I wanted it to be a surprise."

"Well, you did a great job with surprising me," he said, the corners of his mouth tugging into a smile, "You look beautiful."

I couldn't help but give him a small smile.

"Thanks. You don't look too
bad yourself."

"Thank you," he said, giving me a smile back, "I don't know about you, but I'm hungry so let's go?"

"Let's go."

We walked to his car and he jogged to the passenger seat and opened it for me. He's so cute. My lips tugged into a weak smile and I slid into the passenger's seat.

"Ready?" he said, turning the engine on.

"Go for it," I said.

We backed out of my driveway and in no time, we were on the road. Streetlights lit our way to our destination. I still didn't know where we were going. Judging by his statement earlier, I'm guessing that we're going to a restaurant.

Soft music filled the silence. I glanced over to Tyler and saw him tapping his fingers on the steering wheel to the beat.

"We're here," he said, once we arrived.

He parked his car right in front of the restaurant. From the outside it looked like a Korean restaurant. God I love Korean food. Asian food in general, I'll eat all of it. Tyler opened my door for me. Once again, he was being cute. He gave me a smile and I returned the gesture.