Chapter 11

(A/N: This is just a filler, so it's gonna be kinda short and boring, sorry.)

Leah's POV:

"Hey what are you doing today?" Isabella said over the phone.

"Being an adult and doing errands, why?" I responded

"I'm coming over."

"I mean if you want to go to the grocery store with me, sure," I said sarcastically.

"I have no other friends. I'm. Coming. Over."

"Yeah whatever."

"K I love you."

"Yeah whatever."

"Rude."

I giggled and ended the call. I was about to get out of bed until my phone rang again, this time it wasn't from Isabella and it was a text. Tyler sent me a good morning text and I shot him one back. I got out of bed with a smile on my face and took a shower.

Last night was great. Tyler is so unbelievable. He's really sweet and he was being all cute during our date. He really took me away with all he had planned. I didn't think he would take me to the park last night. I didn't think he would kiss me either, god. That kiss. I smiled at the thought of him actually having his lips pressed against mine. Overall, last night was a success.

I got out of the shower and got dressed. I didn't even bother trying to look too nice. I dried my hair and by the time i was complete, Isabella had already been in my living room.

"What are you doing here in my living room?" I chuckled.

"Keys," she said tossing them to me, "wonderful invention."

"So what's up?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" she said, raising both her hands, "I just want to spend time with my amazing best friend."

"Yeah," I said, sarcastically.

"I'm avoiding my apartment so I don't have to clean it," she admitted.

"You have to break that habit," I laughed, putting my shoes on.

"I know. I just don't want to do work today."

"It's okay. Let's go?"

"Yeah let's go."

I drove us to a coffee shop that was only a couple minutes from here, so it was a fairly quick drive. I always go here when I'm stressed or I simply just want a good cup of coffee to start my long day.

"Sooo," Isabella said as she took a seat across from me and sipped her coffee, "What happened?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, after taking a sip of coffee.

Jesus this coffee was good.

"What happened last night? Lover boy treat you good?" she said protectively.

I laughed at the nickname she gave Tyler.

"I enjoyed it. A lot actually," I responded.

She smirked. Oh no.

"Ohhh I see you," she said with a sly grin.

"No. Nothing happened, Isabella," I denied.

She laughed. "I'm just kidding. Where'd he take you?"

"He took me to a really good Korean restaurant. Like really good," I answered, "He also took me to a park. But it was the park where we would always hang out as teenagers, so it meant a lot. It was really sweet."

"Sounds like he likes you. Like a lot," she stated, corners of her mouth tugging into a smile.

I sipped my coffee and nodded, "Well I like him a lot too."

"I'm happy for you."

"Thanks," I smiled.

"Okay. But the real question here is, did he kiss you?" she smirked.

I tried to hide my smile but it didn't work. She knew me too well.

"OH MY GOD HE DID!" she yelled.

"Shhhh, you're too loud again," I said, looking around and finding that an old lady was staring straight at us.

"Oh my god. He kissed you."

I laughed at her. She was being ridiculous.

"He likes you. That's it. Case closed."