Chapter 12

(A/N: I WAS SO CLOSE AT MY SHOW. IT WAS GREAT. THEY WERE GREAT. HONESTLY, JOSH AND TYLER MEAN SO MUCH TO ME IT'S RIDICULOUS. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SHOW WAS PERFECT. THE PIT WASNT THAT BAD, I GOT A GOOD SPOT, I MET AN INTERNET FRIEND, AND I FELL BC OF TYLER'S HAMSTER BALL. MY NIGHT WAS MADE LAST NIGHT.)

Leah's POV:

It's been a week since I went on that date with Tyler. Ever since that day, we've been talking non-stop. After work we would call or text before bed,
in the morning when we wake up, and on our lunch breaks. We've gotten closer. He really meant a lot to me and I'm happy that we let each other back into our lives.

It was now Friday and I was at work helping a customer pay at the front. There were 2 people in line.

"Thank you have a nice day," I chirped.

"You too," she replied back with a smile, putting her change back into the cash register.

"Hi ma'am," the man behind the lady in line said.

I didn't even realize that it was Tyler until I looked up. He scared me a bit.

"Jeez. You didn't even bother to text me or something" I laughed, walking around the counter to stand next to him.

He smiled at me. God.

"Sorry. I went and got you this," he chuckled, handing me a cup with an orange straw going through it. Aw. He got me a smoothie.

"Thanks," I said, flattered by the gesture, "That's really sweet."

I always appreciated the little things he does. He's the type of person who would do anything to make you happy.

"You're welcome," he smiled.

"So you just left work?" I chuckled.

"They let us leave a couple of hours early," he smiled.

"Shit," a familiar voice to the left of me winced. Quentin hit his head on a poster that was hanging from the ceiling.

"Good job," I said sarcastically.

He looked at Tyler and then looked at me. He had a mischievous grin on his face.

"Who's this this?" Quentin asked.

"This is Tyler," I responded.

"Hey," Quentin smiled, shaking his hand, "I'm Quentin."

"I'm Tyler, nice to meet you."

"I probably should get back to work. Nice meeting you," Quentin smiled, walking away.

"Oh and that's Robert," I said pointing to him.

"Nice to meet you," Robert said, shaking Tyler's hand.

"I'm Tyler," Tyler responded.

"Oh I know. You're in that one band, Twenty One Pilots, right? My niece is a big fan of you guys," Robert responded. What the hell I didn't know that.

"Really?" Tyler said, the corner of his mouth, "That's sick, how old is she?"

"15. You're all that she listens to," Robert said.

"Tell her I said thanks. Do you want me to sign anything for her?" Tyler asked with a big smile. He's always so happy when he talks about his fans. It was cute.

"That would make her really happy if you could," Robert replied, finding a pen and paper and handing it to Tyler.

Tyler wrote a little note and signed it at the end and gave the slip back to Robert.