Safe

A/N I'm sorry its taken a while for an update But I'm really not liking where this is going but I will carry on :3 so if you like iy please comment or vote and if there is anything I need to improve on I would love if you commented on that too ^-^

"What?" I asked, my eyes popping out of my head. "Runaway? what about Hogwarts? Our friends?- My family!" I rushed. Phils shoulders fell "You're right, stupid idea though I do need to get away other wise he'd kill me". "He was only saying that Phil to scare you" I responded softly. Phil shook his head "No I highly doubt that man knows how to joke- do you?". I shook my head sadly, knowing he was right. I took a deep breath in. "OK I'll go with you- but first we need to collect our things and I need to tell my parents". Phil nodded "OK lets go back now"

He grabbed my hand and we ran through the streets, he turned smiling at me- seeing as he (obviously) was in front pulling me along. It felt wonderful like everything bad that's just happened had disappeared with the wind flowing in our hair. We eventually came to a stop- right outside Hogwarts gates. I stood there for a while trying to catch my breath. I was wheezing and my face felt hot- I'm sure it was bright red. I looked up tat Phil who just laughed at me " Not.. Funny" I managed to squeeze out between puffs still clutching my chest.

Once I caught my breath back and was actually able to walk without dying me and Phil walked into our school. "Right- I'll go collect my stuff and find Pj, you go get yours, remember no more than a backpack and tell Chris OK?" I nodded and started making my way up to my chamber. As suspected Chris was on his bed, doing studying for his next exam. "So how did speaking with the dad go?" He asked, popping his head up from the book. "Very bad" I answered going over to my backpack. "Aw what happened?". "Lets just say his dad his not a very..nice person- and basically he doesn't want to never see Phil again in this town or um...he'll kill him"

Chris was quiet for a moment. "So what you going to do?" He asked. "We're going to run away" I replied stuffing some clothes into a bag. I searched under the bed for my hair straighteners, finding them and shoving them in too. "What?" Chris gasped- "You can't do that!- have you told your parents and Pj?". I sighed "Phil is telling Pj and no I haven't yet but I'm going to write a letter now actually" I said nonchalantly. "Please don't go" Chris said- his voice no more than a whisper. 

I sat down at the desk and closed my eyes trying to steady my breathing. "Chris I'm sorry- I don't want to go, but I love Phil ad I'm not letting him do this on his own. I picked up a piece of paper and started telling my pen what to write- it was kinda short but not letting out a lot of detail, I then sent it off, hoping they'd get it quickly. "OK" Chris said standing up and walking over to me, he opened out his arms and wrapped me into a tight hug. "Just please- stay safe, its not an easy world out there- which reminds me will you be staying in the wizarding world or going to um...you know" I hugged him back "I'll be going where all them muggles live" I laughed, knowing Chris hated that word. He nodded sitting back on his bed.

I picked up my rucksack and lazily swung it over one shoulder, walking over to the door "See you round" Chris smiled sadly. "See you Chris" I smiled walking out and down the stairs. Phil was already there, he too had a rucksack over his shoulder and was waiting for me. "Hey" He grinned. "Hey" I replied- also grinning. He took my hand, holding it tight.

"Right time for some adventures"