Chapter 13

Right now I'm going over how I'm going to stop their planned deaths from becoming a reality. I see no possible way to do this. 2 days left, 2 days of life. It must be so hard on them. I'm so sorry. I told Kylo this morning I would do all in my power to stop it, I didn't tell him however, that I was the one who planned it. I was afraid to, just how he would react though. I can't possibly be scared of Kylo ren. We defeated him, why does he still haunt me? I need to go tell him the plans I've come up with, there's no time for my own, silly thoughts to get in the way. I'm walking down the hall when I see Finn.
     "Going to see the prisoners again, Rey?"
     "Uhhhh yeah, I guess I am. I heard you and Poe are a thing now, congrats."
     "We are, thanks! Don't try to change the subject though. I just came to ask you something." Oh god, I knew this was coming, why can't he mind his own business?
"Why do you keep going to the jail cell? You have no business there anymore." I have no answer, at least, no good one.
"They did us wrong, I want to make sure they know it."
"Oh okay, well I gotta go. See you tonight?"
"Yeah, definitely." It felt awful lying to my friend, but I had no choice. He walked away, I kept going. The prison quarters were a lot nicer than before. Now that I've gotten used to things of course.
"Hello...?" I tried my best to whisper, it was really quiet.
"Look, it's back."
"What the hell do you want?" I can understand why they don't like me but it still hurts to hear them say those things. I summoned all the courage I had to walk forward.
"You won't die, I won't let you. I have a plan"