Chapter 15

I visited the site today, it's big enough for all of us to watch. They were really prepared for this, they must've been counting on my decision. My decision was wrong. We are not animals, mostly not at least, perhaps it's time we learn that.
     "Rey, what are you doing here, you should be resting." I'd rather not.
     "Why would I need to do that?"
     "You're the one that's going to kill them, duh."
     "Pardon me but, WHAT!?!?!?"
     "No one told you? You get to kill Kylo with his own lightsaber."
     "On second thought, I think I will go and rest." I ran back to my room feeling sick to my stomach. I felt guilty for leaving Finn, what choice did I have though? We have the plan ready now and everyone is set. All we have to do is wait. I think of Kylo, butterflies, I'd better think of something else. I see Finn and Poe, angry with my actions. Leia, grieving over Han, angry with her son and myself. Chewy would go mad with rage, his friend's killer got away, I'd hate to stick around for that. My mind goes back to Kylo, my affections for him are getting out of hand. I can't go too long without thinking of him. I guess I do like him. No, it's more than that, I love him. And I will do all in my power to protect him. Let the stupidity begin.