Introduction

Alright,this isn't one of those stories where there like''hey I just meet you and this is crazy, where going to be married in the next four chapters, no this also isn't just based on one couple no sorry. But this story is going to be taking different turns as the characters learn to Live,Learn,Laugh,Cry, Be Heartbroken and some May even die, jokes I'm kidding 😝no I'm really not kidding.

It's about the way Zayn, Harry, Niall, Louis & Liam all learn what it's like for them to become who they are now, and for them to see that what it is like for the people they love❤. But it isn't always going to be all Sunshine, Lollipops & Rainbows🌈. It's going to be something along the lines of '' the roller coaster that is life 🎢.

Please if you like my story don't hesitate for you to ask me if I could promote your story I would love to for my lovely fans 💋. It PLEASE don't promote your story in my comment, if I have any 🙊, cause I find that rude not only to me but to the fans that read my story as well, don't get me wrong I would love to promote yours but NOT in my comments.

Don't for get that there is a comment box I would love to hear from you guys , about what you think or like about my story feedback is always needed✌ to improve. Also there is this really cool button it is for voting and I would love to. Have yous vote for me the button in my head should look like this 👑but it don't.and for the first lovely 2 fans that vote and comment will win to be added to the story. Inboxes will be sent out to the winners with the details that I will need from them. 😄 Hope you have a happy reading experience My Loveleys.

-JasmineLouise💙