Faith, Love And An Amazing Experience.

Harry Styles.POV.

Ok, Let me start this off with, omg im actually dating Sutton, yes Sutton Edwards. Alright anyways, I miss home so much, I miss having to push Gemma out of the bathroom so I can get ready.  I miss my mother’s cooking and most of all I miss that I can’t see Sutton. But the goo thing is that everyone is going to support us for the finale, yep you heard me the finale is next week, and to be honest im scared as hell but I wouldn’t change anything for the world.

Are you alright mate?? Zayn said to me

Yer, just thinking about home and stuff.. I replied like it was nothing.

No, you should have said thinking about Sutton mate.. Louis said jumping onto the couch

Hahahah, that’s a good one Lou.. Zayn said cracking up.

What’s so funny.. Niall walked in with a bag of crisps.

Just harry, he said he was thinking of stuff and back home and then I said actually your thinking about Sutton.. Louis said casual..

Hahahah, your so whipped Harry!!.. Niall said

Am, not thank you very much.. I said to them

Yes you are mate, just look at you.. Louis said to me

Im glad that the fans aren’t going all omg I hate her… Zayn said

Yer I totally thought they would.. I said to them all.

Yep.. Zayn said.

-1 Week Later-

Liam Payne’s.POV.

Alright im crapping myself it’s the finale of the X-Factor and Omg I just don’t even know what to say.

I do have to say that our finale song is going to be amazing we are singing Your Song and Our every first song Torn.

As we were beginning to get ready our family’s and girlfriends come to see us harry and Sutton well, let’s not go there Danni come and we talked and cuddled but now it’s time to get ready were all really nerves, but we wouldn’t have changed this for the world.

As I was about to fix my hair, Zayn walked in telling everyone that we should be out to get our mic’s in 2 so as he finished his sentence we all rushed and grabbed our mic’s the song we are performing first is your song so as that is said we all stand behind the doors and wait for our cue as te familiar tune began to play we began our performance.

[Liam]

It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside

I'm not one of those who can easily hide

I don't have much money, but boy if I did

I'd buy a big house where we both could live

[All]

And you can tell everybody this is your song

It may be quite simple, but now that it's done

I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind that

I put down in words

How wonderful life is while you're in the world

[Harry]

I sat on the roof and kicked off the moss

Well, a few of the verses, well, they've got me quite cross

But the sun's been quite kind while

I wrote this song

It's for people like you that keep it turned on