Lose,Second Chances <3 :)

Hi guy i have finally decide to start righting again, i cant say sorry enough for how long i havent been on or updating but i will try and make it up to you guys, any ways enought of my rambling here the chapter guys... 

They Don't Know About US - 25

People say pain comes in different ways, such as mental, Physical and emotional, but people haven't really experienced the things others have and with that people assume that what your feeling isn't worth there time to listen.

So when I finally saw everyone I didn't even bother with wanting to be around or talk to any of them.

Omg, jasmine your awake... jade said walking into my room but I froze and cuddled into Zayn.

Jasmine... jade said unsure why I moved away from her

Guys she not long just woken up, just give her sometime... Zayn said o everyone

Hey little sister how you doing.. harry said to me walking closer but I moved feather away and nearly made Zayn fall off the bed.

As harry went to say something, El and Lou walked in with Liam and Danni following not long after.

Omg your awake... Danni said to me

I just nodded.

I wondered where Niall was but in this moment of time I just wanted to be alone with Zayn.

Are you ok Jasmine.. the words left Liam's mouth

She's fine just in pain Liam.. Zayn said to him a little angry

Omg, jasmine your awake, my best friend come her and hug me.. Niall said about to touch me

Ahhhhhh, no don't touch me get out just get out all of you people just get the hell please, Zayn make them leave please... I said to him tears falling down my face.

Jasmine... Niall said to me as I saw a tear slip down his face

Guys maybe we should come back yer.. Liam said to them all

Zayn please... I said to him.

They, need to leave I can't be around people I need just time.

Guys, I will call yous later.. Zayn said to them all

They all begun to follow each other out the door but Niall turned around

I, don't know what's happening but please jasmine remember I'm always going to be here for you, you're my best friend and I love you. He said as he walked out

Baby girl what's wrong.. Zayn said to me

I, .. I began to say but nothing would come out

Beautiful, you're okay I promise. Whatever it is that's wrong we will get through this... he said to me but, I can't bring myself to answer him so I just nodded and hugged him.

Baby girl I don't know why you're not talking but please baby, I can't have you not talking to me or trying to blame yourself when it wasn't your fault.. he said

And in that moment the tears come running down my face, I couldn't stop them they flowed down my face, I lay in Zayn's arms hoping that the pain I felt would disappear I would give anything to have this pain I feel gone.

Zayn Malik.POV.

Having her in my arms crying, actually balling her eyes out was not what I wanted to see, the pain that she was going through was not something I want her to feel, but in that moment I felt my own tears sliding down my face. We have lost a child, a baby the thought of me being a father wasn't something I thought I would be for a little while but now that I was going to be one and, at the fact that it was taken from us, bring on a whole new set of pain.