New People, Change, Confession and Relationships <3

Authors Note – alright just to start this off if this chapter doesn’t make sense well im sorry just that it’s like 12:00 here in Australia right now that im writing this so you’s better like it..

Louis Tomlinson.POV.

Jesus, it was like 3 in the morning. And all  could hear was‘’Cause since I've come on home, well my body's been a mess And I've missed your ginger hair and the way you like to dress

Won't you come on over, stop making a fool out of me Why don't you come on over Valerie?’’ I quickly picked my phone up of the night stand and answered it.

Hello, this better be important cause I was sleeping.. I said to whoever it was.

Dude, really? Bro you have to get up and get to the airportin aboutan hour.. I heard the Bradford bad boys accent..

Yer, yer whatever im getting up now im already back see you soon.. I replied getting up

Well, just hurry up, we have a long 24 hour flight to Australia… he said to me.

Yes, alright mate I will be there, is Niall, Liam, Harry and Sutton up..

Yes, they are mate they told me to call you, so I am get your crazy huge butt, up and get it to the airport… He said to me

Ok, I will be there soon.. I said to him before I hung up.

I jumped into the shower and washed myself pretty impressed 3 minutes, I then got dressed in my favourite attire my signature red pants, my blue and white striped shirt and my Suspended and Toms.I grabbed my carry on and my suitcase and got into the car. As I was driving to the airport I listen to the radio and of all the song that come on it had to be The Wanted, like really. I pulled up to the airport Paul come out got my stuff and took my car, I headed in and saw they Lads and Sutton.

To be honest they all looked like zombies but Sutton cracked me up the most, she had bed hair which by the way look like an afo, and she was wearing this weird onsie thing with dinosaurs on it she was asleep , on Harry.

We all  got together Harry had Sutton over his shoulder and we were on our way to the plane. Our fans were there waving and screaming but it was like 4 in the morning. I got on the plane I sat next to Zayn. Harry and Sutton were seated across from us.

Well this is going to be the longest 23 hours of our lives…Harry said to us

As Sutton was asleep next to him..

The things we do for our girls.. Zayn said to us about our fans

Yer, they are pretty amazayn, haha aren’t they, we wouldn’t be here without them.. I said cracking a joke about Zayn.

Really Lou, really… Zayn said to me

Yes, I guess the early mornings making me loopy.. I replied.

No, mate your like this all the time.. Zayn said

After that was said everyone was trying to pass the time by sleeping but me being me couldn’t because I just could fall asleep. So I talked to Hazza instead.

Lou, you have to promise me that you won’t do anything stupid.. Harry said to me.

What, would I try Harry.. I said to him

I don’t know, maybe try and make a move on Jasmine, I know you Lou… he said to me

Harry, I promise ok. I won’t do anything happy?.. I said to him.

What, are you going to do in your spare time over here?..he asked

Well, I was thinking to go have a surf, and really anything we can’t in the U.K… I said to him