Family, Repairing And Love <3

They Don't Know About Us - 26

Zayn Malik.POV.

As I lay awake at 5:30 am, to get ready to go to my parents for the weekend. I just hope this trip turns out okay, the only thing I'm worried about is her she has been through so much I'm just hoping this time away she can come to terms with what happened.

I hate the fact that she doesn't feel comfy in her skin anymore all because of that scar, well as soon as we get back she is going to be doing some modelling shoots, I will make El help her with it, because I want my girl to feel as if she doesn't have to worry about anything, because she deserves to have some time where there isn't anything hiding behind a corner wait to pop up..

Baby girl, it's time to wake up.. I said kissing her forehead.

Please 5 more minutes.. she said snugging closer

I know baby, but we have to be up and ready to leave soon.. I said kissing her on the lips.

Mmmm, I haven't brushed my teeth yet.. she said pulling back after she kissed me

I don't care, either have I .. I replied pulling her into a hug.

Okay, I'm up.. she said sitting up

Okay, who's showering first, or we could just share.. I said winking at her

Hahah, you're so funny. If we shred we wouldn't make it out in time.. she said laughing a sound I haven't heard in a while.

Jasmine, are you implying you want to have sex with me, I'm shocked... I said playing along

Opps, you caught me.. she said laughing

I love that sound.. I said leaning over kissing her forehead.

I love you.. she replied

Okay, time to get up I will go and put our, suitcase in the car, while you shower okay.. I said pulling her up from the bed.

Aww, so you're not joining... she said winking and laughing.

No, there plenty of time for that.. I said winking back

Fine, but I still think you are missing out.. she said walking over to the bathroom

Aww, I know what you're doing I'm going before I change my mind... I said grabbing our suitcase heading down to the car.

So close.. I heard her say, I just laughed

From the front door I clicked the keys and the boot opened, the love I have for electronic cars. As I placed out suitcase in the boot I remembered I have to right the guys a note, to let them know what was happening because knowing them there just going to rock up today, without any warning and know Liam the minute he wakes he's going to be here, thinking my best mates a mother hen of all of us, I guess without him we would all be in jail.

As I closed the boot I headed back in heading into our bedroom finding Jasmines taken her cloths and she's in the shower.

Zayn.. I heard her shout

What, I'm coming in.. I said pushing the door open and the closing it

Well that's what I wanted.. she said back

Well, what is it you needed,. I said to her

Well you need a shower and I can't be bothered to turn the water off. So give me my towel and you can get in.. she said like it was the best idea she's had since it is literally 5:45am..