Changes, 2 Chances & Love.

Sutton Edward’s.POV.

I awoke  to the sun shininginto our room. I tried to move but Harry had a tight grip on me. I tried to wiggle out but when I did I fell right onto the floor with a thud. Harry just mumbled in his sleep. I like a ninja quickly got up before any one saw what just happen I walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror I looked horrible I look like medusa on a good day. I walked out onto the deck thing and saw that Louis was out on the lawn cause his room is right next door to ours so  I walked over to him.

Hi,Louis  I said stretching my arms

Hi, your Awake Harry? He said turning to me

Nope, Lazy bug is still sleeping but im only awake Cause of the Sun.I said replying to his question.

 Even though that’s a down side to it, but I have to say the view everything here it is just  beautiful here im glad the lads  decide we need a break and that you come and Danielle. He said to me looking out upon the ocean.

 Yer it is pretty Amazing  im glad we came to.. I said looking out into the ocean as well.

 Why are you wearing Harry’s shirt? He said looking at me with the eye..

It isn’t what you think,  I couldn’t find one of mine so harry gave me his.. I said to him

Yer, yer you really need to stop saying that..he said laughing.

Shut up Lou.. I said punching him.

Owww, that hurt, anyways im going to forgive you for that cause I have a great idea. We should all get out today go somewhere do some activities just to past the time and try and get away from  the paps and just try and have a normal holiday cause as soon as we go back  to our lives back In London were going to have no time to our self’sat all… he said I thought about it

That sounds like an amazing plan my Doncaster boy we should do something but tonight me and harry have plan’s alright.. I said to him.

Yer, whatever ok, let me go see if Niall and Zayn are up..he said about to walk away..

Alright I shall go and get mister Styles awake and check on Liam and Danielle.I said to him.

Ok, sounds like a plan..he said running off.

I headed to Liam and Danielle’s room. They were awake I told them about what Lou suggested and they agreed  they would come. So all I had to do was go back to mine and Harry’sroom and wake the curly monster up. And as I walked in he was still asleep so I  got changed in my swimmers and walked out of the bath room. I was about to yell and scream but as I looked up I saw that he was awake.

Right there has to be the best thing to wake up to in the morning..he said

Shut up Styles.. I said to him.

What are you doing? He said to me confused.

We’re going out for the day and then we have our little date tonight.. I said to him chucking him cloths.

Really? He was winging

 Yes really Harry so you need to get up and get changed.. I said to him.

But I just wanna stay in bed with you all day  today.. he said

Well you can’t so hurry up or im going to be leaving you here all day without me and you all by yourself.. I said teasing him.

ok ok I’ll get up .. he shot right out of bed.

As he got dressed I begun to back a bag for wherever we are headed, as harry and myself held hands we headed down to the boat ramp where we came face to face with  Zayn, Louis, Niall,Liam and Danielle.