Epilogue

A/N: I don't own any of the characters you see here. The story line is all mine tho. Hopefully no one will steal my story. This is the final chapter for Dr. Emmett. He leaves on good terms and has his HEA.

This one will be all in Amber's point of view.

Epilogue

Emmett and I started to work on things and eventually remarried even though we never divorced. J.J even invited us to his graduation from Juliard.

“Amber I'm so glad you came. I can never thank you enough for showing me music and having faith in me. I can never show you how much you mean to me.” those words from J.J still play over in my head. I am glad I helped someone.

We volunteered more at the RCC house and I was shocked to see that Emmett's whole family even Edward and Bella were more involved than before.

A year after we remarried we finally had our first child a little beautiful baby girl with her daddys dimples and curls. We named her Emma Grace Cullen. On her first birthday Mccarty Ray Cullen was born. Sampson was having a blast. He loved the kids. Emma would ride on his back like a horse. Edward and Bella moved into my warehouse house after Esme built us a home on their property. Our little family had outgrown the two bedroom house I built.

Emmett took over the practice from Dr.Dillon who had retired. He even hired Edward on full time as a Doctor and Jasper comes 3 times a week to counsel patients that need mental help.

Life is good for us now. I can't believe how lucky I am. Emmett and I and our less than perfect fairytale are perfectly happy.

Have you married your Emmett?

A/N: Yes another one. So hate me. I just wanted to give Amber and Emmett a very happy and fufilled life. Hope you enjoy this and treat it well. I know that its not great but it was one of the first stories I ever wrote. Follow your heart and all your dreams will come true.