Chapter 1

She could feel her heart thumping rapidly against her chest, they were coming,searching for her.

Thump!

She tripped over a tree stump landing in the cool dirt. She hung her head in disgrace as she felt the presence nearing. She's grabbed and dragged back to the cold place she's forced to call a home.

The woman takes the knife, Sofia feels her breath hitch,she's nearing. Sofia screams in pain, yelling in agony as the red liquid oozes from her wrist.

"Shhh" a voice soothes her eyes fly open. It was just a dream but she can't help but shudder because it has happened already, you'd think she would be used to it by now.

She turns her head only to find dark blue eyes staring back at her being just a girl she didn't know what lust was but know she knows it was present in his eyes.

His eyes shamelessly raked over her body taking in...I'm not sure what.

"Sofia" he says breathing heavy
"W-what are you doing in my bed Alec?"
"Say it again" he commanded
"What?" she asked completely oblivious
"My name,say it again"
"Alec"

"You don't know what your doing to me Sofia" he drawled before attacking her lips. She was now fully awake. She tried using her weak strings she called arms to try and push him off of her.

The unfamiliar feeling of another tongue in her mouth scared her, she didn't like it. She tried screaming against his lips.

"Amec,Amec!" She tried vainly it was only a muffled cry. He removed his chapped lips from her tender ones. He moved his gruff hands to rest on her small hips and slid his body(still clothed) against hers.

He put his lips to her neck now she was really putting up a fight he was biting and sucking it this had to stop.

"Alec! Stop...please" she didn't know why but he got off her. Breathing heavily at that.

"That was fun... I'll stop tonight I'll be back tomorrow for more" he turned to go out of my room.

"On second thought" he climbed in bed with her under the thin blanket that she had to warm her from the deathly cold. He laid beside her and snakes his arm around her waist placing a sloppy kiss on her cheek as he dozed. She didn't sleep a wink that night.

®®®®®

Sofia's eyes were bloodshot her chestnut hair with golden ringlets were sprawled across the pillow, she turned her striking blue eyes towards the sleeping figure beside her.

She tried shifting out of their awkward position but tightened his arm around her waist. He slowly opened his eyes and gave her a lopsided grin.

"Good morning" he said groggily he scoched closer to her. She tried not to shift that would equal a slap. He slimly glided his tongue across her lips.

He then hitched himself up into a sitting position placing his burly arms behind his head. He sighed contentedly.

"I enjoyed that...lying next to you...being close to you Sofia... I love you"

She stiffened what was she supposed to say?
"Tell me you love me!" He barked
"I love you Alec" she sighed

"I don't believe you"

he said grabbing her

"Kiss me Sofia show me how much you love me." She kissed him, he was grinning against her lips. She could feel her knees shaking. He released her.  Crawling out of the small bed.

"I know how much you love having me in your bed Sofie but I have to go...I'll see you later" he was about to leave but turned around and came closer, whispering in her ear