Chapter 5

(Realize I made a lot of mistakes when I updated so I'll go back and edit)

Augustus rode out all the way to the next town that was well away from the place he called home. He pulled up his favourite horse up at the saloon. He sat at a barstool taking in the scene this was a much more rowdy and rough place than his hometown in Montana but if there was anything Augustus could do was to adjust.

He looked around at the women along with the other various prowling men going a step further to whisper ungentlemanly things in their ears that made them blush.

Uninterestedly flickered over to a striking young woman a splash of colour among the faded blur. She  sat bored on a stool across the bar idly spinning the drink in her glass before she downed it.

Augustus didn't move a muscle except he ordered himself a few of whatever she,a fellow loner was having.

®®®®®®

It was late then, everyone had gone out of the bar except Augustus,the mysterious woman and the bartender,Frank.

"Hehe drunk off your arse Gusty!" Frank chuckled mocking his friend.

"Lef me to the dog's hiccup Franky I just want to die. Give me another please I just wanna taste." Augustus groaned.

Frank shook his head,his heart went out to this man.

"Gi home Gus go home"

'Where is home?'

"You too Eloise I don't want to see your faces for a few nights nearly drank down bar. Frank chuckled once more his dark eyes shining his strong,short stature shook with mirth. He threw a towel over his shoulder and hauled up Augustus(who was heavy) and Eloise with his robust muscles, steadying them before they strode out.

Augustus ran slim fingers through smooth raven hair, he would thank Frank for this. He turned to the woman beside him taking in every inch of her now that she was standing although woozily, they roamed her body.

His lusty eyes couldn't move from her elegant frame.

Her fiery red hair was stubborn and so was the set of her mouth that also hinted confidence as they rose in a smirk. Her milky skin danced a waltz with the dazzling moonlight her emerald green eyes deep and beautiful.

Her body was as curvy as the country roads of Montana. A man's desired woman. Augustus wanted to touch her but even in his drunken stupor he knew better.

A few minutes of silence lapsed Augustus was tempted to break it, even though he was no conversationalist. But before he got to it she spoke answering the question lingering in his mind.

"I'm Eloise,that's it" she said it simply but the elegance she presented made it sound like a symphony.

"I'm Augustus" she turned and smiled up at him emerald eyes glinting. She grabbed it initiating a handshake. He shook her hand gently.

She yawned stretching her limbs, she tipsily lost  step Augustus caught her a hand wound around her waist. She clasped her arms around his neck, an intimate gesture.

"Take me home Paddy" Augustus didn't care what she called him, he was just happy to hold her slim figure in his arms. He placed her on his mare and turned the direction of  his town.

A/N
Man I am falling asleep anyways an update however brief. I hope it sparked interest of those following the story line.
And a quick adjustment Eloise as mentioned earlier in the book is not married but engaged its important to the story.
Love y'all-2cutenhot💜