chapter 5

July 29th 2015
Monday

i go back in the bunks to start getting ready for the beach. I brush out my hair and put it into the same ponytail. then I grab my bikini and put it on. i don't feel very confident in bikinis but oh well. I throw some shorts on so I'm at least covered by something. I grab my sunglasses and put them on my head.

 I grab my sunglasses and put them on my head

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=19723363&.svc=copypaste&id=196775778

i don't bother with makeup considering it'll all come off in the ocean and pool. I'll have to come back to camper later today so I can shower and get ready for the performance tonight.

"addy! almost ready?" my mom yells to me "they're ready to go"

"yeah I'm ready. please stop yelling" I say politely

"you okay?" mom asks me

"yeah I'm fine I just got up too early" I laugh slightly

"hang in there, you'll be fine." she hugs me "go outside and put sunscreen on, don't wanna get burnt"

I smile and walk down the steps of the camper and see Harry's family talking to Chad as they wait on mom to come out.

I walk over to Harry and as soon as he sees me his eyes widen, I stand beside him and he goes to whisper something in my ear "you're literally killing me right now"

I smile and nudge him slightly. "control yourself" I laugh

"what? little Harry wants to play too" he whispers

at that point I bursted into laughter and he just stared at me with a smirk on his face.

"you okay, sweetie?" his nana asks me. if only she knew what his grandson just said

"yeah I'm fine" I say making Harry chuckle.

i wasn't bothered by what he said. I just thought it was really funny.

"and all this time I thought you were a good boy" I tease him

"I am, but I can't control hormones" he smirks

my mom then comes out of the camper and we all start walking towards the beach.

"is right here good?" Anne asks referring to the spot she picked on the beach. it was close to the water so I liked it.

"perfect! let's start setting up" she smiles "kids you can help too, start unpacking the chairs and setting them out" she tells us