epilogue 2

(really short but this is Harry's epilogue)

Harry's POV

*twenty years later*

it's been twenty years since Addy died.

throughout those years I met my wife, Hazel. and had my four kids.

the oldest is our boy, Edward. then the girls, Liv, Maddie, and our youngest, Addison.

I named her in honor of my first love.

Edward is literally a mini teenage me. apparently when your nineteen you get to cuss out and beat up whoever you please.

he's cussed out multiple guys for looking at his girl, Hadleigh. I applaud him for that. no styles' man would every let another man talk to his girl.

the fights have come from guys trying to mess with him at school. typical teenager. I don't have much room to talk considering that was me when I was nineteen.

i also met Addy when I was that age.

all of my kids know about her along with my wife and they all support me when her birthday and anniversary for the day she died comes.

I still keep in touch with her family and see them quite often. they were a big part of my life after everything. I lived with them for six months after she died.

I live in Bluebell, Kentucky now. Addy's old hometown. her family still lives here.

all of the people that were mean to her when she was younger moved away and got lives of their own.

when I came here for the first time after she died I beat up a few of the guys and told off multiple girls.

it didn't do any good but it made me feel better.

I'm thirty nine now.  I have a family and I'm fairly happy.

I've never stopped loving Addy, nor do I ever plan to. and I've always kinda hoped to have my four children with her but I love my wife a lot.

she understands that I'll never love her as much as I love Addy though.

after she died my love for her grew larger. and I didn't know how to stop it so I didn't.

my wife had problems with it at the beginning but now it's not a problem. my kids always say that Addy is their step mom. and they love her even though they never met her.

my parents have always held a special place in their heart for Addy.

but I guess she's in a better place now.

I can't wait to see her again in Heaven. it's the thing I look forward to most in this world.

I'll be able to hold her again, and kiss her again. the only thing I really want.

I still wear our promise rings everyday. I haven't taken it off since the day she died. she was buried with hers on.

I think about her everyday. and I shed a tear over her everyday. but my kids are what I live for, and I have to stay strong for them.

she changed my life for the better and I will forever thank her for that.

I'll love you forever, Addy Thompson. forever and always.

...

soooooo it's officially over. as in I'm not writing anymore for this book. bittersweet but I had fun. this is my first book so I plan on writing more but I can't wait to see where this goes.

thank you for reading and as always, all the love.

-A