chapter 6

Addy's POV

I'm in the camper now and it's 4:30 and Harry and his family should be coming over around 5:00. that gives me thirty minutes to get ready.

our teacher said that all we needed to wear was a high ponytail and minimal makeup. so I did my everyday makeup and put my hair into a high ponytail. not hard considering I do this same look everyday of my life.

 not hard considering I do this same look everyday of my life

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=19723363&.svc=copypaste&id=196810894

considering everything was black I felt really good mainly because I love wearing black. it's just a color yet it can represent so much.

it's now 5:00 sharp so I walk out of the bunk room and into where everyone is sitting.

"let's go outside. I wanna take some pictures" Chad says

we all say okay and follow him outside.

"is Nora gonna drop by and let me see Eli?" I ask. I always have to see him before a performance. he's my lucky charm.

"yes. don't worry you'll see him" Chad replies. they all know how much I have to see him.

the reason behind it is that every time I see him before a performance I do really good. the times that I didn't see him, I didn't do good. he helps calm my nerves and I believe that he's my lucky charm.

"okay let me have Addy and Landon together for a picture please" Chad says

we stand beside each other and smile until he says okay. Landon is probably my favorite sister in all honesty. she's more fun. her and Chuck are my step siblings but we never say that because our parents have been together since I was two so it doesn't really matter to us that we aren't related by blood.

just then I see Nora and Chris pull up with Eli. he jumps out of the car and I run across the street where they parked and pick him up hugging him.

"hi baby" I say high pitched to him "how are you?" I ask. he's really smart for his age so he always has conversations with me.

"I'm great" he smiles widely.

"I love you, Eli" I tell him

"I love you too, Addy"

then I see Harry and his family coming over to our camper. Harry sees me and comes to give me a hug along with his nana. I have to give them side hugs considering I'm holding Eli.

I put Eli down and go over to Harry giving him a real hug.

"hey are you okay?" he asks

"yeah I just couldn't give you a real hug earlier so I wanted to now" I laugh

he smiles and pulls me in for another hug "you're so beautiful I hope you know that" he says