B.M.S chapter five

I slipped into my heels and sighed at my reflection. Jessica wouldn't let go of the idea of me getting dressed up and practically forced me into a long sleeved tight dress that stopped mid thigh, hugging my body. It was black and white and both sides were cut showing my hips slightly and a fraction of my ribs. She had also insisted I do my make up fancy so I my eyes had slightly flicky eyeliner on the lids and black smoky eye shadow for a sexy effect. The green iris's looked liquified and bright and I smiled slightly, I felt prettier than I had in a while. I had spent the whole day Thursday with Lila planning all the little details like snacks and drinks and stuff and went back earlier to help her set up.

I grabbed my black clutch bag and exhaled slightly as I opened my bedroom door a fraction before slipping into the dark hallway and passing Jessica's door silently so she wouldn't come out and start squealing. I made it too the living room and jumped when I heard a shrill voice.

"Oh my gosh you look amazing!" I turned and watched Jess emerge from the kitchen wearing really high heels and a strapless black dress with a thin gold belt around her petite waist. She was sexy, her blue eyes sparkling. Her legs like skyscrapers. So long.

"Not as amazing as you!" I interjected and we hugged briefly, then both boys came from their hallway, Jesse's hair was stuck up and Dylan's was flat on his head as usual. They were both wearing shirts, Dylan's a baby blue Hollister one and Jesse's a white plain one with the top three buttons undone. They both looked good.

I drove to the party and we all decided we'd get a taxi home and Delilah would drive my car to college on Monday and I'd drive her home afterwards. By the time we arrived we thought we might have to park all the way down the street but Delilah texted me to just park in the garage and gave me the code which was 1,2,3,4. We hopped out the car and the boys both gasped at the beautiful car belonging to one of the two siblings, it was sleek and white.A sports car of some type but a really expensive one. I asked the boys what type it was and they both were speachless before and Dylan even ran his hand over the bumper.

"It's a McLaren MP4 12C. One of the most expensive cars ever built. I think it cost something like one hundred thousand pounds." Jesse said shocked.

"Yeah, not cheap." Dylan agreed still looking at the car from all angles.

We walked up the three little stone steps to a wooden door and opened it slightly. It lead into the hallway and people were already making there way into the kitchen. A couple passed holding hands. Other people stood against the walls, holding cups of alcohol or cans of beer. We got into the kitchen and Lila wrapped me into a hug instantly. I only knew it was her because of the sweet, flowery smell and her blond hair.

She pulled back and smiled a real smile. I think she really likes me, I wonder what I did. She smiled at my friends too and introduced herself. Jessica said quick hi and a thank you and then ran over to some boy near the island that was filled with bottles of all types of liquer. She started flirting and I knew she'd have her wicked way with him.

Jesse and Dylan both searched Delilah's body with their eyes and she didn't seem to notice. Or she pretended not to. Really though I couldn't blame them because she looked amazing in her high black wedges and her black body con dress with lacy long sleaves. Her blonde hair was curled at the ends too and she looked like an angel, that's what she looks like. A beautiful angel.

We told each other how great each of us looked and then the boys started talking too her and I wandered off. I was a party animal in high school and I was bad. I would get so drunk and I could never remember half the night. It's funny really, I smoked pot a lot too. It was so good... My mom wasn't happy with me at that stage though, but really I enjoyed it but I don't want to be like that any more.