B.M.S chapter Four

My fourth lecture with him and I sat at my desk and took a deep breath in before hesitantly lifting my gaze to the teacher who was looking directly at me with open amusement. I squirmed in my seat and looked at the class, some of them had craned their necks to look at me and others had there heads down and were day dreaming, completely ignorant to what's going on.

I turned back to the teacher and sighed heavily.

"So?" He prompted, both blue eyes twinkling with laughter and his teeth sinking into his plump bottom lip.

"I don't know." I answered grudgingly only to have him nod and purse his lips trying to act serious.

"You don't know? But I have been talking about it the full class and you can't even tell me what book we were discussing?" He asked shoving his hands in his pockets.

"No, sir."

"And why not?"

I sigh yet again and look down at my notebook discreetly, I was doodling again. "I was... Distracted." I mumble and hear Jessica snickering beside me. Mr Stryker's eyes take in my flushed face and then they fall to the book which held my drawing, One I didn't want him to see. My hands flew to the page and flattened against the lines to hide them from the prying eyes of the teacher.

My actions made him smirk and walk up the stairs towards me.

"Distracted how? I know you weren't drawing again, not after out little chat." His smirk told me he already knew the answer but his tone told me he was still expecting an answer.

I had convinced Jessica and Jesse to move halfway up so we were siting in the middle row, but I was at the end next to the stair where Mr Stryker was currently standing, looking down at me and trying to get a glimpse of my portrait.

My face heated as he stepped closed and I looked down at my hands that were covering a very detailed, very large drawing of his face and Jessica on my left had seen it, that's why she couldn't control her giggling.

"Of course not, sir." I squeaked out through my embarrassment and he laughed loudly.

"Are you lying to me, Anastatia?" He asked while grinning widely. I looked over his shoulder at the clock and just then the bell rang overhead and everyone started standing and packing away their stuff.

I was about to do the same but Mr Stryker was still standing and I knew he was waiting for me to move my hands so he could embarrass me further. Jessica and Jesse smirked back at me and watched the encounter.

"Show me what you've drawn, miss Ellis." I heard his sexy voice say beside me and had to force back a shiver. I couldn't think of a way out of this one, there was nothing I could say or do to make sure he wouldn't see it. I lifted my gaze to meet his and pleaded with my eyes for him to show some mercy.

"Miss Taylor and Mr Blare, why don't you give me a few seconds alone with Miss Ellis?" He said not breaking eye contact with me once. I heard their light shuffling and then watched them descend the stairs saluting me playfully. As the door closed behind them I sunk further into my chair and huffed out a loud sigh.

"Please don't make me show you" I managed to whisper and saw him crouch beside me through the corner of my eye.

"What would he the fun in that?" He whispered back, his breath hitting my exposed neck and this time I couldn't fight the shiver that managed to creep it's way up my spine. "Tell me, Ana. Do you enjoy disobeying me?" He asked but the smirk in his voice was evident. I bit my lip because even in these circumstances the situation was kind of funny and his proximity was making me hot all over.