Chapter 11- The Ex

Rory's POV

God that kiss was hot, I literally had to stay in the bathroom for 15 minutes just to calm down before going out into the party again.

I walked through the hallway scanning the crowd for Nicole i couldn't see her anywhere.

Suddenly I felt someone grab my arm pulling me back "you are a really bad boy Rory" said a woman's husky voice.

I stepped back to see Chloe my ex girlfriend. I hadn't spoken to her since last summer when we broke up after my brother died and I found out she had been cheating on me for basically the whole time I had been with her. And the best news was she had been cheating on me with Dale just to make things even worse. Not only had that guy been responsible for the death of my brother he had also been fucking my girlfriend. Just seeing her reminded me of all the shit that had happened making me feel instantly angry about it all again.

I glared at her "what the fuck are you doing here Chloe"

"Oh baby" she said running her fingers up my arm "haven't you missed me"

I shoved her hand away "don't touch me Chloe, your not welcome here. You need to leave. Now" I said sternly

"Actually, Rory baby, I was invited, so I think you will find I am welcome here" she gloated

Feeling angry at her i grabbed her arm tightly and pulled her to the side of the hallway near the banister swinging her round causing her to hit into the side of the stairs.

"Oowww Rory. What the fuck is wrong with you?!?" She shouted rubbing her arm where I had held it.

"Your a bitch Chloe, you shouldn't be here? Is Dale here with you?" I snarled at her

"No dale isn't here, he's busy tonight. Like he would come to a little high school party, he has much better places to be"

"What and you don't?!?" I scoffed

"Like I said, I was invited"

"Look Chloe you need to get the fuck out of this house, I don't want you anywhere near me, you repulse me and I definitely don't want you going anywhere near Nicole" I was seriously trying to control my temper

"What that brunette slut you were at the beach with?" She said jealously

I leaned in close to her so no one could hear, making her swallow hard actually looking quite worried at seeing the malice in my face. "You stay the fuck away from Nicole, if you even so much as look at her you will seriously regret it" I warned.

She looked past me to something behind me. Her expression changed to a sly evil grin before she looked back at me running her fingers up my arm "whatever you say baby"

I pushed her hand off me, grabbed her arm, opened up the front door and pushed her out making her stumble. "Piss off Chloe! Why don't you go find Dale that clearly worked well for you last time. You two deserve each other." I said slamming the door on her.

I turned back round to hear cheering come from the kitchen I walked forward bumping into Matty who was heading in the same direction. "Sorry mate" he apologised.

"What the hell is going on in there Matty?" I asked motioning my head towards the kitchen

"I dunno but I'm going to find out" he said pushing through the big crowd in the kitchen that were all chanting "DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!" with their fists in the air.

We pushed further through the crowd. That's when I saw it. Nicole was chugging a cup of drink standing opposite another guy doing the same. Finishing the drink before him she held her hands in the air screaming "YES I WIN" making the crowd erupt into applause, the other guy looking defeated throwing his cup on the floor.