Chapter 2- Dangerous Guy

The car pulled into the school car park and Jared drove into his usual space where their mates and a few girls waited for them. Andrea being one of them. I really couldn't stand that girl and my brother could do so much better but I knew he wasn't serious about her. He said it everyday "she means nothing to me. Once I go to college I'm breaking up with her. She is way too high matenience."

As soon as my brother was out of the car she jumped onto him snaking her fake fingernails around him her skirt riding up her thighs nearly revealing her knickers. "Hey sexy" she said kissing him firmly on the lips. My brother pulled his head back awkwardly. "Hey Ands"

Trying to move away from that situation I walked towards my brothers friends to say hello.

I rocked up next to Josh "hey Josh did you see the game last night it was amazing" Josh was a big guy with light brown hair and deep brown eyes he had a tanned complexion from all the sports he did outside and was really built. He was intimidating to see but was the nicest guy I knew which is why he was dating my best friend Serena. They were a perfectly matched couple. And so in love. It was sickening sometimes.

"Yeah I saw it" Josh replied with a grin on his face "that was such a good game" he suddenly changed his expression to a more sullen one whilst looking down to the floor "but I wasn't allowed to watch the end of it as 90210 was on and Serena wanted to watch it"

Laughter erupted from the group of boys "seriously dude you are so under the thumb it's ridiculous" said Richi looking at him with tears in his eyes from laughing too hard.

Richi was one of my other brothers friends he was a complete male slut. He wasn't as good looking as some of the other guys in the group but he had the gift of the gab and could talk any girl into bed easily.

He shook his head mockingly at Josh "Mate you need to set boundaries especially when it comes to TV or sport you can't be getting dragged into all that already. She already has your balls on a chain and your not even married yet. It will only get worse otherwise. They aren't all like Nicole you know." He grabbed hold of me putting me in a headlock before wiping my hair with his knuckle messing it up to a tangled mess whilst chuckling.

Pulling myself up and re coiling back I shoved him making him not move at all. "What does that mean?" I pouted.

Richi looked at me adoringly "nothing sweetie it's just your more like one of the guys than an actual girl."

"Oh yeah because that's not insulting at all" I replied "just because I like sports does not make me like one of the guys. I'm girly".

"Yeah when was the last time you wore a dress?"said Josh feeling brave.

It was true I hadn't worn a dress in years I wasn't a girly girl, but I defiantly put some effort into my appearance. I was not like one of the guys! I felt insulted that they said that.

"It's ok there is nothing wrong with being one of the guys most girls would kill to be where you are now. Standing with us, chatting to us, getting to touch us" Richi ran his fingers up and down my arm. I hit his hand away making him laugh.

Jared scooted up next to me standing as close as he could. He missed our conversation because he was too busy hitting on one of Andreas friends trying to get her number. "What you guys talking about?" He asked.

" How Nicole is like one of the guys" said Richi

Jared reached his arm around my shoulders pulling me towards him with a huge grin on his face " I definitely can say she is nothing like the guys" he reached down and slapped my arse hard.

I squealed in reaction to it. Shoving him away I stomped off towards the school main entrance. Turning my head back towards them I saw them all laughing just as Richi reached his hands up to Jared and high fived him.