Chapter 10- The Party

"Nicole, Nicole wake up" i heard, awakening me from my sleep, wait a minute was I dreaming about Serena because I could definitely hear her. I forced one eye open to see Serena right in front of my face bouncing up and down whist kneeling on my bed. "Urrrgghhh go away" I groaned "its too early" whilst pulling the pillow over my head.

"It's 10am that's not early" she said grabbing the pillow off my head and hitting me with it "now get up and tell me about your date with Rory. What happened? Did you talk about Dale? Are you going out with him again? Are you....."

"Woah ok slow down girl" I said sitting up slowly and leaning against my bed back board, "give me a second to wake up properly."

"Sorry" she said "its just i waited up for you but you didn't get home til late so I went to bed. Ssssooo....what happened?" she exclaimed looking like she was about to burst.

I told her everything that had happened with me and Rory throughout the evening including some of the steamier parts.

"Oh my god poor Rory loosing his dad and his brother, and oh my gosh Dale what an asshole eew ww I knew he was a creep" she said crossing her arms and huffing out loud.

"I know that part was awful, but it's all out in the open now, we have been honest with one another so we can just be together and not have anything bothering us" I said smiling.

"Look at you all smiley and happy, I'm so pleased for you chick and Rory is so fit, your gorgeous, so you will definitely make cute babies"

I burst out laughing "alright calm down we have been on one date I'm not ready for baby talk yet Jesus I'm still at school you nutter" I said getting up from the bed and heading into the bathroom for a wee closing the door behind me. Serena burst in after me. I screamed "do you mind I'm on the toilet Serena get out."

"No I don't mind carry on" she said checking herself out in the mirror flicking her hair back and forth "any who the reason I came up other than to find out the goss about Rory was to tell you your aunt and uncle leave for San Francisco in an hour and then we can start choosing our outfits for the party."

"Serena it's 10am the party doesn't start til 7pm, is it really going to take that long to choose an outfit" I said finishing up on the toilet bumping her out the way of the mirror with my hip so I could wash my hands in the sink. "You look great already you don't even need to change your look" I said drying my hands on a towel.

"Eeewww no way this is my dressed down look, I'm going all out glam tonight darling" she said winking at me in the mirror.

"Alright glam chick, do you mind leaving so I can atleast get dressed in peace seen as I couldn't even pee without you checking yourself out in the mirror in front of me."

"Yep but hurry up we have so much to do" she said squeezing me into a hug excitedly before running out the door.

I breathed out slowly looking in the mirror at myself, god I looked like crap in the morning. Thank god for make up and hair straighteners. The evening with Rory had definitely been eventful to say the least, but it had ended on a good note with mine and Rory's sexy kiss on the beach. I was actually looking forward to the party tonight our school friends were all coming down to my uncles place for the party and to stay for the weekend including Jared which would probably be a little bit awkward after the stunt he had pulled at school after getting me sent to the cooler he wasn't exactly in my good books at the moment. I just really hoped the party was good and there wasn't any drama.

~~~~~~

After waving off my aunt and uncle who were headed to San Francisco for a week we began sorting the house ready for the party. Me and Serena set up the house whilst Josh and Matty went to buy alcohol and food for the party from the local off license with their fake IDs that they had. I told my brother it was a bad Idea to get alcohol for the party but he claimed that no decent party thrower would be seen dead without alcohol there, and that he wanted to get a good rep for party throwing in this town. Like I had said before my brother never listened to me so I knew I was wasting my breath and was better off just letting him get on with it.