Chapter 9- The Truth Always Comes Out Eventually

"Sorry about the food going cold" said Rory as we walked out the restaurant door

"It's fine" I reached for his hand "I'm glad we talked and got everything out in the open. I want us to be able to tell each other stuff, I don't want there to be anything that we hide from each other"

"Yeah, you definitely have a point there" just as we reached the car he pulled me round quickly so I was standing directly in front of him as he leaned back against the car door. "There's something I really want to tell you" he said smirking at me.

"Yeah what is it" I smiled at him holding his other hand, he pulled me into him quickly so my body was interlocked with his, he reached both his arms around my body

"I need to tell you" he said brushing my hair behind me ear before looking into my eyes "that you are gorgeous,.......sexy.......funny.........and sexy.

I giggled "you said sexy twice."

"I know that's because I think your really, really sexy" he ran his hand through my hair to cup my neck pulling me into him kissing me, he started off slow then as his tongue found my mouth, the kiss got harder and deeper, I pressed against him causing him to let out a little groan.

What was wrong with me I just couldn't get enough of kissing this boy, I could spend all day kissing him and not get bored of it. He was such a good kisser. And so sexy no wonder girls were obsessed with him, I seriously couldn't blame them. I was becoming a bit obsessed myself but the best thing was it seemed he was just as crazy about me.

Our kiss slowed down I pulled away slowly from Rory, he pulled me back kissing me lightly one last time before letting me go. I giggled covering my face with my hand bashfully, feeling myself blush.

"What?" he asked curiously smiling at me

"It's you, your so addictive, I am finding it hard to keep my hands off of you" I said feeling a bit embarrassed

"Well the feeling is most definitely mutual"

"Come on we better get home before the search party gets sent out for me, it's been a while since I have been on a date, my brother will be having heart palpitations" I said jokingly.

"Yep lets get you home" said Rory pushing himself up from the car opening the door for me to get in.

The drive home we didn't talk much after our long conversation at the restaurant but it felt comfortable, we didn't need to be talking constantly, it felt ok to be in silence at times.

We pulled up 5 minutes away from my house at the beach car park. "Do you fancy a walk down the beach for a bit?" Asked Rory shutting off the engine.

"Yeah sounds good" I said getting out the car. I put my cardigan on, it was getting a little chilly out now but the cardigan and Rory holding my hand was making me warm up.

We walked hand in hand down the beach. I leant on Rory taking off my sandals. The sand creeping into them was getting really annoying. Just as I finished taking the last one off he stepped sideways letting go of my hand nearly making me fall, which made him burst out laughing. I slapped his arm and pushed him whilst he was still in hysterics. "Jerk" I said even though i was smiling at him.

With his laughter subduing Rory looked at me "So seen as we are going to be completely honest with each, is there anything you wanted to tell me?" Asked Rory coyly

"Like what?" I asked

"I dunno anything that you want to talk about with me or anything that you think I might want to know?"

"Uuuumm no I don't think so?"

"Well your staying with your aunt and uncle for the summer. Where's your mum and dad are they staying here with you too?" Asked Rory looking at me trying to gain my attention