chapter 4

thanks for the awesome cover FrankieBelle. :)

hey guys, finely finish the chapter. this chapter is a bit all over the place. so i hope you all like it.

plaese vote and comment.

thanks,

enjoy

***********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 4

I had sleep in this morning. I don't why but I did. Sarah was getting ready when I got up. We both walked down for breakfast. We came around the corner to see Jake drinking coffee and eating some breakfast and reading the paper. He looked up from the paper and smiled.

Sarah sat next to him. Jake leaded over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I sat across from them trying not to pay attention to them. It was still a bit weird for them to be kissing and all. Sarah and I got breakfast and was enjoying just talking about nothing much.

Then out of know where I felt water running down my hair and back. I turned to see Michael in his boardies no shirt all wet from a morning swim. He leaded down and shook his head right above me. He knew that I hated pool water and the smell of chlorine but he still shook his head over me to get me wet. I looked at him and he was smiling from ear to ear. I was about to say something when out of know where Martha was there, "Michael!" we all turned and saw Martha . A smile went across my face. Martha was looking at Michael, "what do you think you're doing young man?" Martha was the only person that can call Michael that. A smile went across his face and then he said, "Just having a bit of fun." I looked at Martha and she looked at me then smiled. "Well I don't think everyone would want to see you like that in the morning. Go put a shirt on, now." He looked at me then back at Martha. "Ok. I was just going to say that it's a great day for swimming." Then he left.

I put my hand to my mouth and tried to hold back a laugh but it didn't work out so well. I wasn't the only one laughing at the table. Both Jake and Sarah and Martha were laughing.

"Well it is a great day for swimming. You should all go enjoy yourselves by the pool," said Maratha. Both Sarah and I looked out on to the pool. It was nice and sunny. Sarah looked at me and I looked at her. I think we were thinking the same thing. Sun baking time here we come. We both got up and Jake looked at us then rolled his eyes. "Meet you at the pool." Sarah and I were off up the stairs to get our new swimmers on. We throw up our hair in to a messy bun then throw a towel on and grabbed our sunnies and walked back down to the pool. Jake was already in the pool swimming around. We both picked a spot and laid down to sun bake.

"Hello Ladies." I looked up to see Michael. He smiled and then throws off his towel and jumped into the pool. The water splashed all over the ground in front of me but didn't even touch me. I laughed and Michael rolled his eyes. I knew he was trying to hit me but it didn't work ha-ha. After about an hour of being in the sun I was getting hot and I got the feeling that Sarah was to. She had been sitting up for the last ten minutes with a nice cold water bottle in her hand. I sat up and looked at the pool. The water looked so inviting but my mind was saying you're going to smell like chlorine after you get in. I hated that smell. Off to my right I saw Jake climbing out of the pool. I looked at Sarah and she looked at me. Then looked away and saw Jake coming over. She smiled and sat up.

"Hey Jake." He had playful smile across his face. I was hoping that Sarah knew all of his smiles because I did and I knew that smile was a playful one. He came over and gave her a kiss on the cheek then pulled her up on to her feet. Sarah looked at me and I smiled. Then he grabbed her and threw her into the pool. I put a hand to my mouth to hide my laugh. Sarah came to the serifs and splashed Jake. He smiled and jumped in after her. She made a little giggle then dove under the water to swim away from him. I smiled; I was glad that she wasn't like me. She loved the pool and I didn't care for it much at all.