chapter 5

Awesome cover by Amellie.... thanks

hey guys, this is a shorter chapter but the next two chapters are hopefully going to be longer.

enjoy

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5

I woke up in a sweet. I looked around to see that it was only three in the morning, my arm was hurting like hell. I sat up and robbing my arm, I tried to put my bathrobe on and sleepers but that didn't work out very well. In the end I just put on my sleepers on and walked to the door. I opened the door and Sarah moved in her bed and I jumped. I didn't want her to hear me because she would get up and see what was wrong with me. I just wanted a drink that is all. I closed the door behind me and tip toed down the stairs. I got to the bottom of the stairs and looked around. There wasn't anyone around. I walked to the dining area and searched for a cup. The cook had put them away in the kitchen oh joy now I will have to search the kitchen.

I walked over to the kitchen door and the door was unlocked YAY I opened the door and walked in. It was dark and I had never been in here before. I first looked around for a light well that was harder then I thought because I had no idea where it was. I was searching around in the dark when all of a sudden the light turned on and I jumped. Then I heard a laugh and I stopped and turned. I knew it, it was Michael.

"What are you doing here?" He rolled his eyes and said, "heard something out in the hallway and I wanted to know what it was. I wasn't thinking it was you. What are you doing in here at three in the morning?"

"Wow your navy radar is always on hehe. How did you hear me in the hallway? Your blow me."

"I heard you coming down the stairs."

"oh ok, I slipped on the bottom stair and tripped maybe that was it."

Michael was looking at me like, are you crazy? I smiled. "You slipped? Are you ok? So are you going to tell me why you are in here?"

"Well I was coming down for a drink of water. I didn't see the last step and so I tripped. Don't worry I didn't fall on my arm. Oh by the way how did you find the lights so fast?"

He smiled and walked over to me and sat on a table that was next to me. "I wasn't worried. If you did fall on your arm you would have yelled." I hit him across the arm with my good hand because of what he just said. He smiled, "ok maybe not. How is your arm by the way?"

"It's ok." I looked down so that I was looking at the floor. I knew he could read me so I wasn't trying to look at him. I saw his feet they were bare they had come closer than just a minute ago. I looked up and he was looking at me. Then he came very close I could feel his breath on my face. He reached up behind me and pulled two glasses down. Then turned on the water and filled them up and handed one to me, the whole time looking at me. I smiled and took the glass. "Thanks." I turned and slipped to pain killers in my mouth and washed it down with water. I was hoping that he wouldn't see me do that. I looked back at him and he was smiling I knew he saw me. "So it does hurt?"

"Ok yeah it does a little." His eyebrow went up I rolled my eyes, "ok fine it hurts like hell." He smiled. "Give it a week or two and you won't remember it."

"How would you know?"

"I broke my arm three times during high school. Two times playing football and the other time playing around with some guys." with him saying that he turned his bare arm over and showed me the scars for the three different times. I hadn't noticed that he was wearing a white under shirt and shorts until down. I was hoping that I wasn't wearing anything embarrassing. I looked down and I took a deep breath. I was only wearing a purple night shirt and thank goodness that I was wearing a bra. Seen I was a teenager I wore a bra to bed because we always had guys over hanging out with Jake. Then I was wearing poke dotted shorts.