Chapter 9 The Mystery paper bag part 1

Hi Everyone, I know I haven't updated for a while. But I hope you guys liked the new chapter. I decided to make this chapter into 2 parts. Enjoy

************************************************************************************************************

Martha was always happy now. She was planning a simple wedding. she asked me to be her Maid of Honor. I was so happy to do so. I know when two people get married for a second time. They normally don't have brides maids and groomsmen. But Martha is getting married for the first time and wanted me to be in the wedding. So besides working I was helping planning the wedding details and making sure Martha's family would have nice rooms when they arrived. Then I thought, Oh no my grandparents.

My dad's parents are wonderful grandparents but I never see them and they always act like I know them when they come. Like I just saw them yesterday but I haven't been them for over 4 years. They send lovely gifts and money every year but they never make time to come and see me. The last time I saw them was when they drove off with the rest of our stuff from the house. when we moved everything out to rent it.

Dad had called them. He said that they seem happy that he was back in town. But didn't say anything about him marrying Martha. So I wonder how its going to go.

I knew My uncle Mark and his wife Amber was coming and that would be great. Uncle Mark is my dad's only brother and leaves three states over from us. Mark is plumper and has a great Business started where they leave. Aunt Amber is sweet lady and doesn't talk much. She helps Mark with the bank papers etc.  She used to work in a bank before meet Mark. I haven't seem them in a years, like I said they dont call very much and keep to them selfs. But Dad asked Uncle Mark to be his best man. Uncle Mark was very happy for him and said he will come.  So I hope that the wedding will bring our family closer together hopefully, figers crossed. 

Now switching topics, I hadn't written Michael in ages or had heard from him either. I felt a bit bad for not writing him. But I was hoping he would start writing so I knew he was thinking of me. But I havent got a letter from him in months. In the last couple of weeks my thoughts had started to wonder back to him and my heart always jumped as I remebered the last moment we had together and he said, "I will be back for you."  I really did miss his wonderful smile and joking spirit. 

I had told Sarah about Dad and Martha. She was over joyed . But we both decided not to tell Jake yet. Because we didn't want him to be wondering or ask to many questions . We both wanted to make it a surprise. Sarah had told me last night that Dad was at the port yesterday because Brooke's heard he was in town and wanted to see him. I thought Dad would of told Brooke's that he was getting married again and staying in town now. Word travels fast in port and I knew everyone would find out that Dad was back and getting married.

Tonight I was just planning a night in with a movie and chocolate. Martha and Dad were out and I was tired of planning for the wedding and planning who will do what when Martha was gone on their three month honeymoon . Yes I said three month honey moon. That is what you get to do when your older. You can go for long holidays.

Dad was planning to go travel and show Martha where he went while he was away. Then they were going to head to where Martha was from and stay with her family for a bit . I had big plans while they were gone.

I was going to be head of the hotel so I wanted to get somethings done while they were away. Half of the hotel needed painting and the front of the hotel needed a new paint as well as a new look. Martha didn't mind what I did. But that was all on hold because Martha and Dad hadn't set a date yet for the wedding. Martha wanted Jake here for the wedding but we had no idea when he was coming home.