Sleep Now

"Levi, do you think everyone will be annoyed?" You asked Levi, your voice weary.

"Annoyed? Over what?" He replied, he too was feeling quite tired. "It's not like this is a crime."

"I suppose. . ." You answer was short and quick. You laid in Levi's arms with your tired eyes growing heavier by the second.

"Levi?" You called out to your love.

"Yeah?"

"I'm afraid." You told him and gripped the hand which was encircled around your waist.

"Don't be. Just close your eyes," He told you and you did and let your mind wander to no end.

Levi's grip on your petite form was growing weaker by the second as he too closed his eyes.

"(F/n). Before we fall asleep I need to tell you something," Levi whispered and coughed a small bit at the end.

"Yeah?"

"I love you more than anything in this shitty world," He told you quietly.

A small tear trickled down your cheek and you moved your neck to look at him, not caring how sore it was. "I l-love you too."

The two of you looked at each other before you both faded into eternal rest. His grey irises were still the most stunning things you had ever seen in your entire life. He looked into your (e/c) hues and remembered saying to himself that he had never seen eyes that had been through Hell but were so full of life and enthusiasm.

Levi had done something he hadn't since before his two dear friends died. He smiled. He smiled at you and you had never seen anything as beautiful in your life before.

"Sleep now. We need rest."

"Okay. Levi. . . I love you," You whispered for the last time as your let your final exhalation of air escape your lips.

"I love you too," He replied and looked up to the sky and let white light enfold your bodies, the bodies that were lying in the grass with blood painting the once green area.

With a single tear, Levi thought one last thing.

Use our deaths as fuel to kill the last of them.

*This was short, I know but having long one-shits isn't always what makes it good*