Cupid

Harry's POV:

Me and Megan was laid in bed. We was talking about the game of dares. I changed the subject and said, "anyways megan I was wondering.... If you would like to go on a date with me?" I asked nervously. "OMG I would love to Harry!!!" She replied. I was secretly acting like an over excited puppy but I was hiding it and playing it cool. "So were would you like to go anywhere its your choice!" I asked. "Well... Because of your fame we couldn't really go far could we haha. How about we watch a movie on the tour bus?" She said. I actually could marry this girl this would be like my dream date! "Yeah sure I would love that! What's your favourite film love?" I asked. "Urm... Hangover?" She replied. OMG I actually love this girl!!! "I love that film!!" I said. She smiled and we just cuddled and fell asleep.

*next day*

Megan's POV:

"Harry is it okay if my sister comes and drops me off some clothes I promise she won't tell nobody about this...?" I asked. "Yeah it's fine. She can stay for a while too if ya like? Maybe we could hook her up with one of the lads...? Haha! Who's her favourite in the band?" Hazza suggested. "OMG hazz great idea!!! Niall..." I explained. "Well, Niall likes cute girls with glasses." "Perfect!"