Lying

Lauren's POV:

I was proud of what I did! Now I have Niall all to myself! I can get on the good side of him. I entered the bus. "Where's codie?" Niall asked smiling. "She said she was gonna go back home to her mum for a while." I replied making something up on the spot. "Oh well I will just phone her to see if she okay and when she's coming back. That's weird though she tells me everything....." Niall said looking confused. Oh shit! What am i gonna do! Her phone is in my pocket! He was already ringing the device! *you'll never love your self half as much as I love you* the phone went off! Her ringtone was Niall's solo in little things! BITCH! "Why do you have codies phone???" Niall asked in anger. "I was holding it for her as she had no pockets." I replied. "Yes she did she had the jacket I bought her..." Niall said looking very frustrated and suspicious. "She already had lots of things in her pocket." I replied. I was so nervous. "I will phone Sharon then too talk to her because if she set off early she should well be there by now!" Niall said. He rung the mobile. "Hi Sharon it's Niall. Can I speak to codie?" Niall asked. "What do you mean she's not there? Lauren just told us codie said she was gonna come and stay with you for a while!" Niall said looking very worried. He ended the call. "Lauren where could she be you need to help me?!!!" Niall asked with his hands on my shoulders and shaking me. "Urm... I don't know maybe something happened??!!! Lets get in my car we can go search for her I will help you!" I said as if I was in shock too. "Thank you come on hurry!" Niall said.