Love or life?

Megan's POV:

When I got back from shopping harry was just about to enter the tour bus. "Hazz!" I shouted. He turned around and came to help me carry the bags. "Thanks you babe." I said. As we entered the bus, it was deserted... "Where's codie and Lauren?" I asked. Harry handed me a note. 'Gone out with codie to the cinema. From Lauren.' Oh they have gone out without me great!

Codie's POV:

I opened my eyes it was a blur. My vision came back slowly but I could finally see clearly. I was tied up to a chair, with tape over my mouth. "Mmmmmm!!! Mmmmmmmhhmmmm!!!" I was trying to scream but couldn't . "Shut up bitch there's not use of trying to scream nobody will hear you!" Lauren said. Wow I know there only words but her words hurt! "I'm gonna remove the tape and if you scream I will kill you!" She said whilst holding a knife in her hand. I was actually shitting myself!!!! She slowly removed the tape I did the right thing on not making a noise I think. "Okay, I'm gonna make you a deal! I have £100000 , you can have this to leave me and Niall alone! Go to a small island called Madagascar. There will be a man named Furkhan waiting for you! Marry him and never come back! Or, I will kill you right now!" Lauren explained. I started to cry. I don't wanna leave Niall but I don't want to die! I agreed to leave. She already had me a plane ticket ready and that very minute I had to get in a car with her and drive to the airport. I watched my whole life leave me, and I couldn't do nothing about it... I did as my told and got on the plane...