Lauren!!

Megan's POV:

I ran over to harry and jumped in his arms chanting his name! I was so excited!!! "Woah what's up haha!" Harry asked. "Lauren's coming here to stay with us for a bit I have missed her so much!!!" I shouted excitedly. "Awe that's great babe!" Harry's said smiling. The door opened. Codie and Niall walked in holding hands. "Wit woo!" Me and Harry said. "Shut up you two goons!" Niall said. Codie and Niall were a couple now everyone knew about it they made it official a week ago.

Codie's POV:

Me and Niall was sat on the couch cuddling. When Megan and her friend Lauren came running in screaming and hugging! "OMG BABE I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!" Lauren shouted not taking her eyes off Niall... "OMG ME TOO BABE!!" Megan shouted. Harry looked a bit jealous haha. "Jealous harry?" I asked smirking. "No! Why would I there friends?" He said with a moody look on his face. Megan walked over to harry and hugged him and said "aww babe you know I love you more than anything on this planet!" They are such a cute couple. They genially love each other so much!

****5 hours later*****

The boys had gone to do a concert in Hershey. It was just me, megan and Lauren on the bus. "Okay girls I will be back in a couple of hours I'm gonna go get some shopping." Megan said. "Okay." Me and Lauren said. Megan exited the bus. "So Lauren how are you?" I asked. "Shut up slut! You know what I want!!" She exclaimed! "Woah what have I done, what do I have what you want?" I asked lost in confusion. "NIALL!" She shouted. Whilst putting a dirty rag over my mouth that had some sort of chemical on it! Last thing I remember was seeing Lauren with a evil smirk on her face!