Truth reveals its self!

****5 years later****

Megan's POV:

Today is the day codie went missing five years ago 😭 it's been a tough five years. Niall has took it the hardest. He hasn't talked to anyone. The only thing he's done is sing at concert even though it hurt him.

Niall's POV:

Codie went missing five years ago today. I still pretend that she's asleep next to me. I haven't talked or trusted anyone since. I just can't give myself the nerve too. I was going to get something to eat in the kitchen. As I tripped over something, it was a book that said 'Lauren's diary.' Hmm should I read it?? Yes! I picked it up and took it to my room. It took my a while to read through it all. I came to apart about codie... 'I feel a bit guilty on how upset Niall is... I thought It would work! But he hasn't even talked to me! When I made her go marry furkhan in Madagascar I thought It would be the right thing to do! I just didn't know Niall wouldn't be speaking for this long!' OH MY GOD IT WAS LAUREN ALL THIS TIME!! IM GONNA KILL THE BITCH!!! First, I will tell the boys and Megan what she has done! "MEGAN, HARRY!!!!!!" I shouted on the top of my lungs! "Oh my god Niall you spoke!" They both said in complete and utter shock! I just handed them the diary! They took a while to read it... "OMG I TRUSTED HER IM GONNA FUCKING MUDER HER!" Megan shouted. "IM WITH YOU!" I shouted. "WAIT!" Harry shouted. "Niall, Lauren wants to be with you so trick her whilst we go get codie back! Just pretend you have liked her all this time to distract her and then we can get the police and exposé her for what she really is!" Harry explained. I was all for the killing her thing, but that would work!! "It's a good plan lets do this!" I said.