Stupid cupid

Harry's POV:

I met Megan's sister Codie earlier on. She seems nice. Perfect for Niall! Megan was in my room getting ready for our date. I told her to just like wear something she would chill in no need to get all dressed up. I put a shirt on and some jeans. I did quiff my hair up though. She came out the room. She was wearing a beige baggy cotton jumper with a cat on it. Plus white shorts. "You look beautiful!" I said. "Thanks. But I didn't dress up these are just every day clothes haha. You do look great though" she said smiling. "Niall shall be here any minute now." I said. Niall walked in as codie was about to walk out. It was like they had a connection! "Hi in Niall..." Niall said. "Hi I'm codie." Codie replied.

Me and Megan turned to each other and smiled. I whispered to Niall, "ask her to watch a movie with you in the other living room!" He nodded. "Hey codie, as your probably aware Megan and Harry are watching a film here how about we go in the other room and watch a film????" He asked. Codie nodded and they entered the other room.

Megan's POV:

Me and Harry was cuddled up on the couch watching the film. Well we was messing around more than watching it! We was feeding each other strawberries! And throwing popcorn into each others mouths. "I'm having such a great time." I said smiling! I turned to Harry, he was looking in my eyes. "Me too." He said smiling. He leaned in slowly and kissed me. It was magical!! There was sparks flying like fireworks 💖💖