Reunited.

Niall's POV:

How long are they gonna be!!!! I phoned harry. "Hey harry how long are you gonna be?" I asked. "I don't know where still searching for codie." He replied. I don't know how long I can actually bare this madness! She makes me sick to my stomach!!!!

Megan's POV:

We was still searching for codie. It was like trying to find a certain Zebra which was in a group of other zebras! Tears streamed down my face. "What's up babe?" Harry asked. "Are we ever gonna find her?" I asked, that very moment we hear a voice. Me and harry both turned around. It was codie with a man she looked so depressed... "CODIE!!" I shouted. She looked at me in excitement! "MEGAN HARRY!!!" I ran up to her. The man with her went to push me away! "Woah don't you dare touch my girlfriend!" Harry shouted.

*** one hour later****

We was finally back in the UK after all the hassle with that man Furkhan or whatever not wanting to let codie go! It turns out he hit her and everything! She's so glad to get back! We rung the police we was just waiting outside the tour bus. "Hey Niall were outside climb out the window." Harry said on the phone. Next minute a tired Niall head peeked out the window.

Niall's POV:

I was climbing out the window. It was a struggle. Although, as soon as, I saw codie I jumped out! I ran over to her and she jumped into my arms! "I have missed you too much babe I am never gonna let you out of my site ever again!!!" I said. "I have missed you too! I love you so much Nialler!" She replied. *Woo woo woo* the police sirens went off. "She's in there on the bus!" Harry said. We lead the police into the room. "Lauren Bailey your under arrest for the kidnapping off Codie Brooks, you do not have to say anything it may affect your way in defence!" The police man said. Whilst putting hand cuffs on her wrists. She gave codie an evil stare and said "megan come on you have known me for ages don't let them do this to me?!"? She begged. "Your dead to me!" I shouted.