G and Daemon

For the whole morning in school, Ryuuichi hadn't once let go of Yuuichi. He even had sat beside him even when class had started, instead of behind his brother. The teachers couldn't do anything about it seeing that Ryuuichi would growl at them and Yuuichi would just give them the puppy eyes, so they gave up. Once the twins were like that, it would be hard to separate them.

That, and Ryuuichi hadn't met Tsuna and the others until P.E period, where they were playing soccer. Due to various reasons, he and his brother had sat out. (One still too tired, and one doesn't want to let go of his brother, which was an excuse because he couldn't play soccer. He was never good at sports. Not really) When they had first stepped onto the football field after changing in the toilet instead of the changing room because Ryuuichi still had his conflict on taking off his shirt in front of other people, Ryuuichi had stiffen for a few minutes upon seeing Gokudera.

He blinked a few times, frozen at his spot. Gokudera looked different. No, that wasn't Gokudera. The bomber-look-alike noticed his stare and asked if there was anything wrong, to which he had realized that it was G. "A-ah.. Yeah. Nothing's wrong. G-gotta go" He intentionally the man's name before covering it up. As he walked towards the opposite side of the court while pulling Yuuichi along, 'Gokudera' with quite large eyes stared at his back, before he smirked. 'As expected of him'

Yuuichi raised an eyebrow at his brother's weird behavior and his sentence to 'Gokudera' just now. He wondered why did his brother did that, and why does 'Gokudera' sounded weird. That, and is it him or did his brother grew stronger during the period he wasn't with him? Ryuuichi somehow looked more... Sturdy and powerful, for some reasons. Not to mention Ryuuichi looked more fatigue than he usually would. Yuuichi did asked about it, but his brother had brushed it off.

Ryuuichi inwardly sighed as he stood near to Yuuichi while watching the football match. He had almost forgotten about G's succession test for Tsuna and the others. Or more specific, Tsuna and Gokudera's. It had been years since he last watched the whole anime again after all so everything was hazy at best. He briefly wondered when would the man test him as he leaned against Yuuichi, yawning.

He peered towards his brother, who's eyes were on those on the field, observing their moves and whatsoever. He knew that Yuuichi had noticed something different. About Tsuna and the others. About him. It sometimes scared when his brother was so sharp. Then again, their parents were sharp too. Perhaps it runs in the family?

He internally grunted tiredly and turned to hug his brother from his back, burying his face into Yuuichi's shoulder. Seriously, flame deprive with the addition of blood deprive never feel good. And no, he's not a vampire. Sadly

----------------------------------------------------

Ryuuichi was walking around the school compound aimlessly. He had decided to stay back and wait for Yuuichi's training to end. For some weird reason, his brother's spartan coach had immediately started their practice right after they came back from their so called hell. (He sweated when his brother's coach had came dragging him to practice when he was about to sneak out with him, briefly sympathizing him. Ryuuichi hadn't want to die after all)

His clubs, on the other hand, were all on break. Why, he doesn't know but he had suspected it was a certain prefect's work seeing that his clubs members, both Archery and Chess, was very edgy when he had talked to them. He turned to a corner only to bump into someone. He was about to jump back to stop himself from falling down along with the weight of his back pack behind him when a hand had grabbed his arm and another snaked it's way on his waist, pulling him towards the person.

He blinked, wondering what had just happened and looked up a little to see someone he hadn't see before. "Ah- Sorry" If anything, he was a bit surprised at the low voice but he hadn't show it. He pushed himself away from the stranger's strong grasp and bowed a little. "I'm sorry too. Please excuse me" He walked away in a steady, yet haste pace, away from the other teen. His fist were clenching and unclenching. For some reason, the teen unnerved him a little. (Not to mention he had midnight blue hair that could be mistaken as black and a pair of matching eyes)