Planning With Hope

Ryuuichi tried to resist the urge to scream in frustration. Really, he did tried. But he still did

He panted for a moment before realizing that his right hand's knuckles were bleeding. 'Ah.' He had punched the wall to vent it out before he had the time to stop himself. He didn't even managed to register that the wall is hard as hell. He winced and pulled away. He rubbed his knuckles and faced the two highly amused men again, or, one men and an infant.

"You want me to what again?"

Bermuda chuckled. "I want you to join us, Ryuuichi-kun." Ryuuichi ruffled his hair in annoyance and glared at the infant. (He was a bit pissed that he couldn't see the rest of the fight.) "No thanks. I've no interest in going along with your plans against Checkerface."

His goosebumps appeared when the infant chuckled again, eerily cheerful for his own good. "Too bad, I won't take no for an answer" A chain suddenly, in a blink of an eye, shot towards him. Ryuuichi cursed out loud and tried to dodge, but it was too fast and it impaled onto his side. He choked as pain shot across his being.

"Don't worry. Jager didn't hit any of your vital organs. We still need you to be alive after all."

He jerked and screamed when the chain was pulled out suddenly. He heaved, trying to calm himself down as he clutched his bleeding side. He sneered. "By injuring them? What a brilliant plan." He summoned his sun flames, but he was sure that he definitely needed some medical attention. He rather not get an infection and he couldn't summon his flames more than he expected due to blood lost.

He was getting light headed as he peered down to the pool of blood beneath him. He grimaced and looked back at the infant sitting on Jager's shoulder.

"My answer will still be no, Bermuda. We may be allied in another word, but currently, I'm under Reborn and Tsuna. Whatever their decision is, I will follow theirs." He snorted a little. "And even so, I'll never help you to go against Checkerface just because of your stupid revenge and hatred. Goddamn move on"

He tensed up again when he literally felt Bermuda's crazy grin underneath his bandages. 'Oh shit'

(He decided there and then, that he was an idiot for letting his guard down even the slightest.)

------------------------------------------------------------

"I've decided, Bermuda. I'm going to follow Tsuna. Negotiations are over"

Bermuda laughed at Reborn's answer. "You're really something, Reborn-kun. To think that you put so much work into Sawada Tsunayoshi" A killer intent was released almost immediately. "You think you're going to get out with that answer?"

"You think we can't leave on our own?" Tsuna challenged back. "If you don't accept our conditions there's no reason to let you live. Stay back, Bermuda" "Leave it to me, Reborn" Both the infant on their shoulder jump off to give those two space, and in not more than a minute, they started.

Everything happened in a blur and before they knew it, Tsuna was hit. Though, a large, black panther managed to catch Tsuna by his mouth before he crash into the ground and create a crater. Their fight stop short when another panther, a white one, stepped in.

On top of the white panther was a bleeding profusely Ryuuichi, pale as he smiled weakly at a rather surprised Tsuna and Reborn. He had one eye closed, his forehead cut open and his abdomen was practically leaking blood like a broken dam.

"My. I'm quite surprised that you still can move that much, Ryuuichi-kun." The said teen glared at Bermuda, with annoyance and anger. (His own pride was wounded badly.) "I'm surprised that you are still oh so arrogant after being denied." He snapped back.