Run

"All non-combatants inside!" Spanner ordered out with panicked haste as he pushed Shoichi who was on the stretcher into the half destroyed base unit. Fuuta ushered the girls along with Yuni and children in first before getting in himself while Ryuuichi stayed one, on guard as they waited for the rest. By the corner, there were explosions before a Squalo, a Hibari and a Gokudera, both were on the long haired man's box weapon appeared.

"You did it, Gokudera-kun!" The said bomber sheepishly smiled. "It wasn't me! The needles from Hibari's hedgehogs are multiplying to slow them down" It was impressing, how the prefect managed to hold back three of the real Funeral Wreaths. They were amazed by that, and relieved at the same time but when Chrome pointed out that Byakuran was moving towards them at fast speed, it died down to dread again.

Ryuuichi blinked, eyes wide as he gripped his bow tighter, going to shot him if anything goes the way he doesn't know. He didn't realized that Byakuran was this creepy until that Marshmallow freak decided to take him as a price as well. Dino stepped forward, whip readied to counter Byakuran as he told them to get in first, but of course, they didn't listen. Suddenly, Mist flame seeped out from Chrome's trident. Ryuuichi felt a shudder going up his spine but he stomped it down. Tsuna felt it too.

"No one will be able to stop me" "I don't know about that" TYL Mukuro materialized in front of Chrome, trident in his hand. "Not even me?" His hair was much longer than before, tied back into a low pony tail, similar to Ryuuichi's though the younger's was shorter, and higher.

Byakuran was surprised for the nth time when Mukuro appeared. The others, too, were taken aback as the illusionist stood in front of all of them. "Mukuro-sama..." Chrome had a blush on her cheek and her eyes shone, relieved that the man is alive and all. Byakuran then lit up his ring in Orange flame as he impacted with Mukuro's trident, both smirking creepily. The kanji in Mukuro's red eye changed to one and the ground beneath Byakuran cracked, and a gush of lava with lotus and vines shot out from it.

It was so real that had most of them mesmerized by it. "It's been a long time, Sawada Tsunayoshi, Shiroki Ryuuichi" The latter teen raised an eyebrow. How kind of the man to remember him. Well, at least he isn't like Byakuran. And more handsome than him. 'Okay whatttt..........'

"But aren't you injured?" Tsuna asked worriedly despite the previous shock. Byakuran, inside Mukuro's illusion spoke too. "Tsunayoshi-kun's right, Mukuro-kun." Of course the white Marshmallow Freak wouldn't fall for it. "I thought I'd destroyed your mind when you were possessing my subordinate. Or at least, caused enough damage to prevent you from creating such illusion"

Mukuro simply chuckled at that. "I definitely thought it was over when I fell prey to your scheme and found myself trapped in a sealed space. It would've been, had I been alone" Never had he thought that there would be a day he would admit he almost get killed, being the prideful him, that is. It was a fortunate thing that he wasn't working alone. Really.

And, he was all but annoyed when Byakuran said that his apprentice was poorly raised. "Either way, you dealt me considerable damage. Enough to prevent me from doing anything until a moment ago" His illusions went up a notch, flaring as vines started growing more and more around Byakuran.

The man simply chuckled, much to everyone's chagrin. "That won't do, Mukuro-kun. That's not enough to beat me" The said man's smirk dropped. "Your illusions may be extremely real, but you're still a fake. If you want to beat me, you'll need to escape Vindice Penitentiary and fight me in person" It finally struck Tsuna that Mukuro was still in Vindice's prison. He wondered what had his older self had down all this years. Why the heck hadn't he get Mukuro out of those cold blooded creatures' prison, their clutches? Mukuro was and is still his Half Mist Guardian, and hell, even his friend, so what the heck..