·˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ♡ t h r e e ·˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ♡

JORDAN POV

JORDAN POV

i was asleep, i dreamt of a place filled with a blanket of white powder it looked like a field. there was a black wave coming towards me and suddenly there was a line of people, that had replaced the wave. i look at there eyes to only be met with red eyes which held love and happiness in them.

"princess."

i heard someone whisper gently there was a cold hand rubbing my back, it was soothing.

"c'mon,baby girl."

the voice said again which i had identified to be daddy.

i moved around some more but started to open my eyes, once they were fully open i was met with a smile i looked up a bit more and seen daddy's topaz eyes. i could never get used to how deep and beautiful they were.

"why thank you princess."

daddy smiled,i replied with a smile of my own. daddy looked at me in awe but then snapped out of the trance but the awe, love and adoration didn't leave his eyes.

"let's get you cleaned up."

i felt my self-being lifted up and placed close to daddy's chest as he moved. i couldn't really see where we were going so i just took in daddy's scent. he smelt of lavender and rosemary for an odd reason.we had reached the bathroom.

it was pretty, daddy had already put water into the bathtub i guess he had been waiting for it to cool down

it was pretty, daddy had already put water into the bathtub i guess he had been waiting for it to cool down. he took my onesie off and threw it into the dirty laundry basket.

"guess what's gonna happen today princess,"

daddy said while placing me in the tub. i looked up at him confused, my little way of telling him to carry on.

"mummy's waking up."

'really?!"

"yes really." he laughed.