f o u r t e e n

I woke up to the soft beep of my alarm, I rolled onto my back and yawned gently

I woke up to the soft beep of my alarm, I rolled onto my back and yawned gently. I sat up and rubbed my eyes before turning my head to the alarm clock that sat on my nightstand.

It was 12am if you're wondering why I was awake so late it's because today was the day we were going to Italy! I was so excited I couldn't wait to go shopping and I even saved up!

I wasn't supposed to get up a 12,I was actually supposed to get up at 2 but I needed to do something. I slipped out of bed and walked over to my study desk, taking out some plain paper and an inky pen.

I started to write,making sure the letter was perfect and up to my highest standard. Once I was done, I grabbed the papers and a red pen, before placing those in an envelope.

 Once I was done, I grabbed the papers and a red pen, before placing those in an envelope

I started to make my way to aunt Rose and uncle Em's room. Today was their anniversary so I wanted to give them something.

It meant the world to me and hopefully it was the same for them. It was a few months ago that the whole incident with Bella,Renesmee and Edward happened but I'm over it and I'm actually glad it happened.

So over the past few months, a lot has happened! I had my growth spirt. I now look around 17/18 but I was still short.

I started school and I was already an A* student. I didn't find school difficult, maybe because I remembered pretty much everything. Also, my birthday was in a week! We have to celebrate it in Volterra though because we were going to see the Volturi.

I got a phone, I was really excited when I got my phone it was so pretty! It was the IPhone 7 plus in red. When I tell you that my phone is my child, I mean it! Me, aunt Rose and uncle em all had the iPhone 7 but in different colours because aunt Rose thought it was 'cool'.

I went around my suitcase and 2 bags, opening my bedroom door and walking out. I quietly walked to their bedroom and gently knocked waiting for a signal that I could go in.