༊*·˚ t w e n t y f o u r ༊*·˚

enjoy, cuties!! luv youuu <3

JORDAN POV
i let out a small groan as i felt somebody move me, i'm wasn't sure where we were going but i was so tired i couldn't find myself to care. the last thing i fully remembered was falling asleep on aro's lap and i was sure i was still in aro's arms because i could smell his scent. it was quite warm and i could definitely feel the shift in climate.

"i'm going to put her in bed, i'll be back soon."

i could tell it was aro, simply because of his voice. i slowly opened my eyes only to be met with a blinding light making me close my eyes and attempt to clutch onto aro even more as i nuzzled my face into his shoulder. i was definitely waking up now, but the odd thing was, i wasn't feeling that tired.

i lifted my head from aro's shoulder and shifted my body which told him i was awake. letting out a yawn, aro stopped walking and looked down at me. i gave him a sleepy smile which. he happily return.

"hello, sweetheart. still sleepy?"

i gently shook my head, which made aro chuckle before turning us around and making his way back to where marcus and caius where.

"she's awake."

he spoke as he placed me down on the couch, i gave my mates a grin as i sat up. they all chuckled softly as they continued with whatever they were doing. marcus was settling down on the couch opposite to me, caius was putting our bags away and aro had disappeared to somewhere.

i made a small face as a pain slowly filled my chest, it felt like someone had put a weight on my chest and it was very comfortable. i felt like i couldn't breathe, almost like the time i wasn't with my mate's for a while. frowning softly, i took my coat off and sat up as i rubbed my eyes.

i had changed my outfit, on the plane. i went from sweatpants into some pjs which were so cute and adorable and i love them with all my heart!! I giggled to myself seeing the pretty pattern before letting out a little kitten yawn, stretching my arms over my head. I sighed softly before grabbing my blankie and wrapping it around my body.