s e v e n t e e n

I woke up, feeling the sunlight hit my face as I  groaned turning onto my stomach to try and catch some more sleep, but it was useless so I decided to wake up

I woke up, feeling the sunlight hit my face as I groaned turning onto my stomach to try and catch some more sleep, but it was useless so I decided to wake up. I yawned as I stretched and sat up, looking around at the unfamiliar room before it all came flooding back.

The ball, last night. Aro, Marcus and Caius, first kisses, mates. I squealed as I giggled before falling back onto the bed a smile of happiness on my face as I turned my head to the nightstand.

I was met with three, beautiful flowers. One was a Tulip; the other was a rose and the last was a white Lilly. Next to all three flowers there was a note, which I could instantly tell was Marcus's writing. Don't ask how.

'We're deeply sorry we could not be with you when you awoke but we had to prepare a surprise for you. Heidi, shall lead you to the kitchen at 10 am for breakfast. Happy birthday, princess. -M, C,A'

I sighed at the note and grabbed the flowers from the desk, taking a small breath of their smell. I giggled before putting them down and walking to the door near my right, opening it I was met with a grand bathroom.

 I giggled before putting them down and walking to the door near my right, opening it I was met with a grand bathroom

"I understand that, they are royalty but how are you going make a bathroom this fancy. Why is the shower so big!"

I gasp to myself before rolling my eyes, you could tell that Marcus designed the bathroom but you could also see hints of Caius and Aro, like the random plant on the tub's edge that was definitely Caius.

Smiling, I look at the shower tilting my head as I saw no controls. Standing back I looked around the room, for the controls.

"How do you turn this shower on?"

"Good morning, how would you like your shower?"

"Oh man, holy shit."

I gasped as my eyes widened, this was the coolest bathroom ever! A screen turned on and I turned my head before walking over to the iPad that was placed on the counter.