t h i r t e en

Edward growled and lunged at aunt Rose but she punched him, making him fly back into the forest

Edward growled and lunged at aunt Rose but she punched him, making him fly back into the forest. Aunt Rose made her way to Bella, Bella notice and stared up at her in fear trying to crawl back from her.

"Listen Isabella and listen good. You and your vile husband and child are not allowed to touch our daughter. She's no longer yours she's mine and Emmett's. Ours to love and cherish, so don't even think about touching her because I will kill you, without a second thought. You are nothing to me but a piece of gum on the bottom of my shoe. I don't like you and it's always going to be like that, nothing is going to change that. Ever." She growled, staring down at Bella.

Aunt Rose turned on her heel and walked back into the house, with a smug uncle Em. I smiled and got an idea, I realised it was aunt Rose and uncle Em's anniversary next week and I knew exactly what to get them.

I walked back into my room, leaving the balcony doors open. I heard footsteps walking up my room, and I knew who it was. A gently knock was placed on my door and I looked up at the door

"Come in" I called out softly, shuffling back onto the bed, sitting crisscross.

Aunt Rose and uncle em walked in with sad smile and quietly walked into the room, joining me on my bed. I crawled onto aunt Rosalie lap and hid my face in the crook of her neck, my breathing hitching up as my eyes watered.

I squeezed my eyes shut and clutched onto aunt Rose's shirt, trying to hold on my tears.

"You're okay baby, it's okay. We're here for you" aunt Rosie hummed laying against uncle Em's chest.

We stayed in the position for a few minutes before I pulled away, sitting down next to aunt Rose.

I glanced at my clock to see it was already 7:30 pm. "A-aunt Rose could I get ready for bed now?"

She looked down at me sadly but nodded, lifting me up onto her hip, like I weighted nothing. She whispered something to uncle em and he nodded, before leaning down and kissing my head leaving the room after.

Aunt Rose walked to my bathroom and put the toilet seat down, gently sitting me down. Aunt Rose started to fill the bath up and put bubble bath it.

"I'll go put out your pyjamas." Aunt Rose smile softly before leaving me in the bathroom.

I watched the bath gradually fill up, nothing was on my mind in fact my mind was blank. Once the water was full I got up and stripped, before getting into the bath.

I stayed in the bath, for awhile just sitting there, after around 20 minutes I start to bath, cleaning the dirt of me leaving my skin silky smooth. I washed my face after and then repeated the process once more before getting out the bath, wrapping myself in my towel.