ੈ♡˳ f i v e ੈ♡˳

JORDAN'S POV

JORDAN'S POV

it's been a week, one week since we found out about the volturi coming. this past week has been busy, uncle jasper and aunt alice have left us, i'm quite sad but it was their choice.i was sleeping on the play mat when mummy woke me up i looked about 4 now and i was now able to walk. everyone was really happy i guess it stopped the worry.

"darling, wake up c'mon we have to get you clean."

i heard mummy say, i knew where we were going. we were going to the denali coven. i knew about their story, i've read about it was in the book in grandpa's study. i felt quite sorry for their mother, she only wanted a baby and sadly being a vampire you can't produce one.

"come on sweetie let's go"

mummy said as she picked me up i couldn't quite talk yet whenever i opened my mouth nothing would come out which sucked. mummy carried me into the bathroom. the tub was full and had a lot of bubbles. mummy put me down and start to take my clothes off when she was down she put me in the tub making sure it wasn't too cold or hot.

i started splashing around and accidentally hit mummy and started laughing like mad. daddy said my laugh was contagious and i guess it was true because soon after mummy started laughing.

"silly girl"

she smiled and i gave her a smile back and let her wash my hair and body while i played with the bubbles. mummy turned around to get my towel and i had the feeling to hold my hand out above the water. the water started to bubble a bit until the large droplet of water rose up. it popped but didn't go everywhere instead it just looked like falling water. mummy turned around and gasped making me lose concentration and drop my hand in the water looking at mummy.

her eyes showed her amazement and fear she knelt down again and stroked my hair out of my face.

"darling was that you?"

she whispered. i only nodded feeling a bit like a freak and scared about what mummy would do

"hey baby, don't be scared okay that was amazing,"

she said grabbing my blue towel and taking me out the bath drying me as she walked out the bath and into my room sitting down with me still in her lap.i felt a bit reassured, not needing to worry as much but what about everyone else? what would they think?

i pushed those thoughts to the back of my head and let mummy lay me down and place me in the blanket so i didn't get cold. she stood up and walked to the closet picking things out. i began to feel sleepy struggling to keep my eyes open. mummy came back and took me out of the warm blankets and put some lotion and a diaper on me.