Bumping in to harry styles

Hello my name is Megan, I am 25 years old, I have grey/blue eyes, mousy brown hair. I am married to Harry styles. Your probably wondering how me and Harry met? Well let me take you back.

*flash back*

Megan's POV:

It was Friday night, me and my girls Lauren, Molly and Megan (cooper is her nickname) we found out our favourite boy band, one direction, were doing a concert at Manchester. We all live in greater Manchester Wigan. So being the bad ass rebels we are decided were gonna sneak in to the concert or back stage if we can! If I get back stage I'm gonna try and get Harry's attention! He's my favourite in the band! I WILL MARRY HIM ONE DAY!!!! He's only 5 months older than me so I have a better chance then any of the other girls. *beep* oh that's my phone better get it. Oh it's Molly! "Hey girl!" I said. "Hey megs, were outside in Lauren's dads van." She replied. I looked out my window only to see all my favourite girls waving at me! I waved back and grabbed my leather jacket. I quickly exited the house.

Molly's POV:

Me and my sisters, were in the car jamming to some music. It was quite boring. Well... We're going to try and sneak into a one direction concert... I have tried telling them I don't want too, well I do want to because I wanna see them in concert or meet them so very badly! It's just the rest of the girls are so much more confident than me! Although, I promised them I would and I don't break no promises to my sisters!

Megan's POV:

We finally arrived at the arena after that 30 minute boring car drive!!! "Lets split up Molly go with Megan and I will go this way with cooper!" Lauren said. We all agreed and went in opposite directions. "We have been looking for a way in for 20 minutes now were never gonna get in!" I moaned. "Shall we just phone Lauren and tell her to meet us back at the car?" "Mollz?" I asked. I turned around to see I was talking to myself! She had disappeared. I reached into my pocket searching for my phone. I grabbed it and scrolled to Molly's contact. I tried calling her but there was know answer she must have switched her phone on to silent! I tried Lauren instead. "Hello." She said. "Hey babes have you seen Molly?" I asked. "Yeah, she's here. She got a bit lost. Where are you we will come to you?" She asked. "I don't know meet me back at the car bye." I said. As. I was walking I was stupidly texting at the same time. A steel door swung open and hit me in the head! Last thing I remembered was a deep slow voice saying, "oh my god I'm so sorry love!"