chapter 3 three years later

Three years later

Violets Pov

It's been three years since I left that pack of idiots and I have never been happier. I have learned to be a killing machine. We are like the CIA but awesome. We work for hunting team called umbrella, they are cool but serious at times.

Right now we are hunting down a zombie ( yes those ugly things are real).

Zoe runs to the zombie and hits him in the back then runs past the zombie making it chase after her then Mike slams his head on a rock, making black thick clumpy juicy blood splatter on him.

"Maannn this is so sick "Mike yells. then a girl zombie that is missing her nose runs up to Mike he falls to the ground. I run up to her and jump and hit her in the stomach. I jump again and hit her in the back then kick her in the head and shot her in the face killing her AGAIN.

"Omg Mike are you okay plz say yes"Zoe yells running to Mike." yea Zoe I'm fine." " Good because you need a shower" Zoe says making me laugh.

We hear someone yell "NO "and we face the direction it came from shift into are wolfs and run towards it.

We get there and see Liz with her hand in her hair on and she looked pissed while Dylan holding her and looking pissed him self. While Kyle on the phone with a face that makes him look sexy.

We shift to a humans form. ( we know away to shift and still have clothes).

"What is going on" I yell. "oh Violet I am so sorry but we have to or they might die "Liz said running to me and hugging me. "who might die Liz "I ask trying to find out why she so mad

Kyle hangs up the phone and looks at me with sadness and guilt.

Kyle Pov

I know what I'm going to say to Violet is going to hurt her, but it has to happen. I hate to see the most beautiful girl sad, she was prettier than my first mate was.

I look at her face and she looks calm and brave. Then I look at her eyes beautiful blue eyes that make me do anything she wants, and see worry and confusion I hate that I have to do it but I am alpha this is my job.

Hear it goes" pack meeting now" I say with an alpha voice.

Pack meeting

"Everyone we have to go on a mission. There is a pack that has a rogue problem so we need to train them and help them get though it." I said looking at my pack still passed but I got to do what I got to do

"Okay this is going to be fun because I'm the head trainer." violet says.

"Yea, yea we all know the head trainer is the third in command" Levi said." jealous" violet teased.

"jealous of what, u crazy freak that needs meds "Levi said crossing his arms with his lip pocked out." jealous that I took your spot because I'm the what, that's right best fighter "she said fist pumping the air.

I laugh a little then had to get serious.

"Alright, alright yes violet you are the strongest fighter witch means you are the head trainer and I don't want your old problems with these people to enter fear with are mission" I say

"Wait, why would I have problems with these people?" Violet face looking lost.

"Well... uh.. you see.. we.. ugh..." I try to say but can't spit it out.

Violets pov

"Violet, we have to go and help Nightrider pack". Liz said with a tear down her face. Liz and i are like sister she hates for me to think about my old pack she is my BFF well her and Levi and Jo.  She is the nicest but when you make her mad she is hard to take down the same with me.

I look at my pack and they look so sad for me so I say," guys I'm going to be fine because I know you got my back."

"Heck yea we do" Levi said slapping his knee

"Plus, if they do something stupid we can just make there training feel like death" Mike said. i love mike him,levi,Kyle,and Duncan are like prank gods.

"When do we leave" I asked." tomorrow "Kyle says.

" Okay the sooner the better" I say.

""" Sorry it's so short"""

I'm sorry it's so short I got writers block but not for long I hope