Chapter 4 return part 1

Violets pov

I was so nervous that I was shaking, I felt like that shy girl that did what she was told because see was so scared and hopeless.*sigh*

I guess Liz saw me or something because she gripped my arm and said" don't let them idiots get to you."I nodded still a bit nervous, but a lot less.

Plus if they try something I will murder them on the spot Levi addd with an evil glint in his eye, if I didn't know any better I would be terrified.

We all laugh. Then Kyle said" guys I know this will be hard because one of are own special family pack members Violet grew up here. She had been threw fuckin hell but made it through and since she did that then she can do it now and help us kick ass.

"Got that right" Zoe said with a angry face. Kyle gave her a look of frustration because of her disrupts and looks she sorry so he gave her a small smile. "but any way we need to keep are special "abilities" a secret got it." Kyle said sounding so serious.

We all looked at Duncan because when he is drunk he just lets them loose without knowing.

Duncan gave us a innocent look and said sorry guys I just can't help it alcohol just sets me free and to tell the truth it's awesome you should try it you know you want to. We shook are heads at him and laughed. Wait are you drunk now Duncan Liz said. Maybe was Duncan's reply before he throw up out the window.

{I know what your thinking what are, are abilities will more like power}

Duncan- transportation, controlling pain ( kinda like that girl from twilight but better)

Mike-invisibility,detect lies

Zoe- memory manipulation, phasing

Jo- illusion ,healing

Levi- super speed, nature

Dylan- controls elements

Liz- a taser, duplication

Kyle- blood bender, can tell the future,

Violet- shape shifter, earth bender, and a hex.

That is why we are the illusion pack because people see us use are power but the are to hurt or lost to understand so they think they lost there mind.

###############

We arrive at Nightride pack. We get out of the cars to be greeted by the whole pack they look the same as always but I see more sluts let nerds and all idiots. Yea home sweet home.

Kyle pov

.... .... .... ....

I get out the car and stand about ten feet from the other pack. I stand proud and look at the pack I can see Dylan my beta and violet my third and command on my left.

Hello you must be alpha Kyle, I am alpha Matt. Matt said.I let out a small growl that only he could hear just to let him know I dislike him and I'm only hear to help then leave this weak ass pack. I know for an alpha I'm being disrespectful but he hurt the one person I care about and that's Violet. I now she not my mate but instead she's more shes my true mate but she doesn't know it YET!! I have a feeling she will know soon a little to soon. ( turns out there was a story about a girl that would meet her mate only for her to be rejected then she would find a mate that was more perfect for her than the last. she would feel a strong bond but only the new mate which would become her true mate would know the truth and once it's told to her the curse will be awoken for her mate that rejected her the one who disobeyed the moon goddess.

Matt looks at me weird and I give him a smile know the curse will begin soon and I want to see it.

Matt pov