Chapter 23 MY BABY'S

I'm on my way to the Alpha Jess pack doctor because are pack doctor went on vacation. So that  means I got to drive all the way to Jess's and Hazel's pack that is 10 MINUTES away while I'm in pain. Man I'm going to kill are pack doctor.

" JESS HURRY THE FUCK UP BEFORE I KILL YOU" I yelled at jess because he drives like a grandma.

I hurried him mumbling something about me being one of those crazy violent pregnant women.

" Jess, baby ummmm that old lady next to use just past us so umm can you go faster." Hazel said trying to be nice but I ant got time for that

" You know what... fuck this Violet Kyle and Cole grab my hands" Duncan said

We all look at him like he is insane me and kyle grab his hand while Cole raps his hands around Duncan's waste.

Out of know where Duncan transports us out of the car and in front of the hospital.

" WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU DO THAT EARLIER " I yelled at him cause I could have been here.

" your welcome and I forgot about my powers" He said and looked at a shocked Cole

" Come on baby lets go have a baby" Kyle said jumping around

" what the hell what do you mean WE. I'm the one that got to push these bitches out" I yelled and start wobbling to the door of the hospital when he picked me up and took me in.

When we walk or more ike kyle walked into the pack hospital some nurses come and take me to the delivery room.

Out of nowhere the pain got so bad I just had to scream.

" Baby calm down I'm here" Kyle said trying to help but made me mad.

" Fuck off, its your fault I'm in so much pain" I yelled at him.

" well you weren't complaining when we were" he was cut off by me yelling.

" Can't someone poof these things out or something" I kyle said looking concerned.

The doctor and nurses started laughing " I'm afraid child birth doesn't work that way" the doctor laughed

" I suggest you stop laughing and start running or I'm going to knock your teeth out"

That shut them the fuck up.

5 mins later

"PUSH" the doctor yelled

" what the hell does it look like I'm doing" I roared

"okay I got him" the doctor said and then I hear my baby boy crying.

I smiled and then the pain came back. And kyle grabbed my hand again and looked o so happy and I just wanted to pimp slap the fuck out of his ass.

I mean come on I'm his mate and I'm in pain.

" Were not done yet " the doctor said and got down by my legs again and Kyle growled and I almost broke his hand.

" SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yelled

" Push" he yell and I did

" push I can see the head" I pushed again.

" okay violet one more nice large push" I did as he said and I hear more crying and I smile again.

" It your other boy" the doctor showed us him then sent him to go get cleaned up.

I tried to go to sleep but the pain came back once more and I screamed but this one wasn't as bad as the last too.